Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sending files in chat

I would like to ask if there is available option during a zoom meeting to send private pdf document to a specific participante? As I can see we can only send files to everyone in the meeteng, but not to specific participantes. Thank you for your answ...

gale89 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

質問です。

lenovoを使いzoomをしているのですが、ビデオの画面が横になります。回転のボタンで治りますが以前は普通でした。先日zoomのアップデートを行ってからおかしくなっています。解決策を教えてください。

uuu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Problems

I had a webinar last night and I was unable to promote a co-worker as a panelist. I received an error message each time. What did I do wrong?

mwillis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete recordin files

Hi all.I deleted by mistake more than 5000 recored. how can i recover them more than 15 each time?thanksRotem

Audio and Video

When in a zoom meeting my screen will freeze and audio goes out for about a minute at a time every 10 minutes or so. This happens on my iphone and my laptop. What could the problem be? My internet connection or my devices or something with Zoom?My hu...

JoyR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updates?

How can I make sure I have installed all updates? I was unable to find a meeting when I was sent the link by the host (I clicked on the link and it didn't take me to the meeting) and he/she said that I may need to update my zoom account?

vtabt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recommendation

if you have a message or in the chat if you didn't send it yet and you closed the chat window there should be a popup if you want to send it or delete it every app has this