Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Diretta facebook

Non riesco più a fare una diretta facebook perché mi esce una finestra dove dice "collega" ma dopo aver cliccato non succede nulla.

ZOOM has problem in these few days

I cannot edit the ZOOM Meeting series in these few days. Whenever I press EDIT, the cursor kept turning around with a blank page. Could someone fix it ASAP. Try to contact Support but fail to reach any staff in ZOOM. Not helpful at all.

Zoom chats saving is frustrating

Hello everyone! I used to use Zoom on an old Mac and therefore I was using an old version. Now that I upgraded my Mac and using the latest version of Zoom I find saving zoom chats really frustrating. I am a language teacher and I use the Zoom chat du...

Mouse control

Earlier this week I did training with a client and all was good.. I was able to give her mouse control and walk her through it.. yesterday when I went to train another client this feature had disappeared! I have checked all my settings which seem to ...

Canadian phone numbres

Whenever I create a zoom meeting it generates a set of phone numbers, all US. I am in Canada and our participants are in Canada who cannot afford long-distance calls. Is there a way to have Canadian numbers whenever I create a zoom meeting - without ...

JosephL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Update Zoom in Chromebook?

Hi! I just want to know how to update zoom in Chromebook. The version of zoom in my Chromebook is very laggy, And it always crushes in the middle of the meeting. I have version 5.0.1. I hope this will take action Thank you!