Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

voicemail email delivery

Hi!I work in the IT department for my company. We depend on getting emails containing voicemail. We received a ticket this morning that some people had left voicemail that the appropriate recipients didn't get. There were 16 voicemails recorded for o...

Number diversion

Hello How do i divert my number from existing provider to my zoom number while awaiting porting to be completed.

Emma2 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete the AutoReceptionist on Zoom Phone

The auto-receptionist cannot be deleted on my setup for some reason. She picks up all the calls and doesn't let them ring to my phone. I've followed the setup directions on how to remove the auto-receptionist but the notes don't tie up to what is act...

Llamada zoom

Ola me gustaria que me pudieran decir como activo la funcion para conectar a zoom por llamadas ya que lo intento pero me dice que la reunion no admite llamadas telefonicas... me urge saber y no e encontrado respuesta si me pudieran alludar