Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phone Option

Hi, I can't seem to download the calls I had as for today only. Not sure what settings I need to change or alter. Help!

Zdeita by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in details

Hi, my meeting invite is showing dial in details for cities in the US. How do I get dial in number for Australia so participants can dial in?

SusanC1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for donated working zoom desk phones

Are you getting rid of your old working desk zoom phone equipment (Audiocode/Cisco/Poly/Yealink)? Hello, we are a community center Universidad Popular in the southwest side of Chicago just switching over to zoom phone, in order to get our building sy...

Daylight Savings Time

Where do I setup DST for the phone system. We are GMT-6 but the phone system chose GMT-5 since that's our current time zone because of DST. In Nov we go back to GMT-6. Is this automatic? Thanks

capden by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mute incoming ringtone

Zoom...Please allow us to abiliuty to Mute incoming ringer while in meeting and calls. Would still like to see popup if possible. Its very disctracting to have ringing in headphones while in conversation. Another improvement would be to just mute rin...

queue managers

Hi, I am Admin for our system, but i want to give some power users the ability to temporarily set a voice message on the IVR and set queues off line. How to realize that?

Resolved! Can android go edition use zoom meeting?

Hello, everyone My sister want to buy tablet for her son to online study and she asked me like topic.So anyone know it can use or not and tablet is Lenovo Tab M7 (3rd Gen)RAM 2GB / ROM 32GB / display size 7" 600 x 1024) thank you

MJs88 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

yealink t5 not provisioning

Hello,I followed this article to a T and still am not able to provision. I even tried doing the 101 on the phone itself, it asks to provision now when I do that, and nothing. Any ideas? https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001298963-Yealink-a...