Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phone Dial-in

Clients were able to contact me via phone dial in on my regular zoom meeting. Now, whenever they try, it says The meeting ID doesn't allow to dial a number. It just happened suddenly. I didn't make any changes on my settings.

Mirax by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-answer on Zoom Phone

I have a User who reported the scenario: User is in a MS Teams meeting (audio and video) on laptop (windows) when they receive an inbound call to the Zoom Phone client (softphone) on same laptop. The "Zoom Phone client rings and almost immediately, a...

support and setup

I signed up with zoom unlimited last week and have yet to get my "setup" call and am trying to get this started so I can use the new number. anyone know how to reach an actual support PERSON?