Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

phone list

hi When I want to connect my phone's contact list and zoom, I cannot receive the message sent after I write my phone number in the part that appears. could you help me pls ?@

Resolved! Main company number

We're a new user to zoom. I have signed up for 10 user licenses with unlimited canada/us calling.I've created my 10 users and assigned a number to each user. All working fine.When I try and setup my main company number, and try and get a "toll" numbe...

asif19 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On Hold Ring Back?

I see there's an option for PARKED CALLS to Ring back to the caller after a timeout, but I don't see any option for calls on regular HOLD, or at least some sort of alert that a call has been on hold for a while. Is that an option?

sms texting set up

New to zoom, and as I'm sure you are aware the admin panel is super confusing and the menus are cluttered. I went to support articles and figured out how to change policy and enable sms (not so obvious). I can't send or receive texts and so I believe...

Audio Control.

I have a new Google Pixel 6. I cannot locate the audio control button on the screen. When I join a zoom meeting, I cannot hear the other person, but I can see them. When I click on the "join audio" button, it takes me to a list of phone numbers to ca...

dayhikr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voicemail Indicator on Yealink T53

I have one user with a T53 that has a voicemail indicator (icon and blinking red light) that will not go away. We verified on the web voicemail page that she does not have any voicemails. We dialed into voicemail and it says no new messages. The app ...

Rickh925 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes