Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Phone set up

I just upgraded to zoom pro united and established ability to use zoom phone to make private calls. However, zoom was only able to give me a new number. I spoke with the phone team at zoom and they told me I would need to go to verizon. Verizon told ...

cc2022 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Inbound Zoom calss go straight to voicemail

Hello: On both my iPhone and my Mac, incoming Zoom calls do not ring and instead go directly to voicemail. This just started about a month ago. I do not think anything has changed except for Zoom upgrades. Any thoughts from the group? Thank you.

AJMac25 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! View Call Quality

I am in the proces of moving our phone system to Zoom Phone but I am unable to find where to view the call quality. All i can see from my search online is to view it from the dashboard but this is not enabled for my account as we are not using paid Z...