Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

VM notifications/call outs

I work in IT, and we want our users to be able to leave a VM for emergency service. Then have zoom ring a group of users to "deliver" that VM 24/7/365, this way it will wake someone up in the middle of the night. This was a pretty standard feature on...

unable to connect bad url

we are new to zoom phone , and our system go active tomorrow. We have a few phones with an issue , we can't get pass the rebooting stage on the phones. the phones go far as rebooting firmware then it reads unable to connect, bad url. I have spoken wi...

tbass by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desk Phone Extension Name Resolution?

We're new to Zoom phone and it's been great but there's one thing my users have been asking about, We have Polycom VVX311s and with our previous provider when you dialed an extension it would resolve the extension and display the NAME of the person y...

Common Area Phone

Hi! My employer would like to add our common area phone to the company directory or the company contacts in Zoom. Any suggestion on how to do that?

Glad by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer and Telephone Audio

I need to create a meeting with telephone dial-in options but my settings do not give me an option for "computer and telephone audio". I am only able to check "computer audio". How do I enable this?

Incoming calls from landlines

We went live on Zoom Phone a week ago. We are having problems getting incoming calls from land lines into Zoom Phone - they continue to go through our previous provider's equipment. Has anyone else had this problem after conversion?