Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Muliselect sms text

Does anyone know if there is a way to multi select sms text. I see how to delete them one at a time but not how to multi select and then delete. Unfortunately i get a lot fo spam and junk texts and deleting them one at a time is too slow.TIA

ScottD by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone set up - individual user

Hi, When setting up I did not realize I should skip creating an extension. I am an individual user. Now I do not see a way to go back to undo this. I want access to the direct number as an individual so that I do not have auto receptionist when someo...

cp3 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Group Page/Intercom

Hello! Is anyone aware of a way to do group paging/intercom to users with only the soft phone? I know it's possible to do at the phone level for those who have a desk phone. But what about those without a desk phone... Thank you!