Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Yealink Phones "No Connection"

I have several Yealink t33g phones that have the same problem: They're on my network on the right VLAN (get the appropriate IP address and can hit the internet) but are not talking to Zoom to get any information) I already confirmed that the phones a...

Question about Closed Hours Overflow

When it is outside of business hours, we have Closed Hours Overflow set to forward the calls to an external answering service. My question is before the calls are routed to the answering service does a greeting play, and where would I configure that ...

SSander by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SMS, Brand, and Campaign Ontario question

Hello Zoom, I have been using Zoom as a secondary business number on my cell phone. I received an email saying that I will have to register a brand, and then campaigns to text with in Ontario/Canada. See below. Dear Valued Customer-We are reaching ou...

MarkusHolotta_0-1672462083951.png

Caller ID Disappearing

Hello all. We have a Yealink phone that is not storing/showing Call Logs. It is becoming distressful for our administrative assistant who receives the incoming calls that come to the main line. I have no idea as to where to start to figure out 1) how...

Resolved! Enable Zoom Phone in PWA - assistance please

In the December 18 Release notes for Zoom Phone - dot point 4 notes:Zoom Phone for PWAZoom Phone admins can enable Zoom Phone for PWA on their account to allow their PWA users with a Phone license to make calls and send SMS from their Zoom PWA.I am r...

bjflick by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom phone devices.

Hi folks, I have an analog phone on a VOIP system with another provider and I want to know if and how I can utilise that same device on the Zoom system. The device is a Cisco SPA112. I have checked the documentation for provisioning other devices and...