Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! USB Webcam echoing after update

Hey, folks. I am using a macbook air connected to a tv monitor with a usb webcam parked on top. I am a therapist and use zoom primarily for one on one zooms. I never had problems with echoing but ever since I updated a few days ago everyone on the ot...

Advanced Polling will not appear as an option

I am trying to use the advanced polls feature for an upcoming meeting. I have the web settings set to allow advanced polling and I have version 5.9.x as my zoom version. I seem to meet all the requirements, but no matter what I do the only choice for...

Chronometer

Is it possible to see a chronometer when somebody talk, like a PIP for any screen in a meeting room? We have zoom meeting with many people (zoom pro licence) and when a member talk, we wish to see a chronometer for a two minutes talking. So when time...

Acroq by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to host's group session

I was on a Zoom meeting 1/13/22 hosted out of Texas, and immediately after it ended, a Zoom pop-up asked if I wanted to update (I think to 5.9.1). I accepted. Today, 1/18/22 when I tried to access another Zoom meeting, locally in Orlando, I could not...

Resolved! Zoom Client Sound Test Failure

Hey all - I'm a long time Zoom host and consider myself competent for the standard end user solutions. Issue: USB wireless Corsair Headphones fails sound test in Zoom client. Troubleshooting:All other apps recognize Corsair headphones and provide out...

Resolved! Multiple Zoom Recordings

I am managing a Canvas page for a university and linked a Zoom tab. When setting up the Zoom meetings, I checked the auto-record to cloud option. Now, when I go to the Cloud Recordings section, I see 7 different recordings:-5 identical recordings wit...

Zoom screenshare lagging

I was sharing a screen to my clients and they were saying on their side it is lagging,can someone help me with this issue

revyy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now