Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live transcription

I have enabled live transcription within my settings however in the meeting I can't see the options to enable the live transription service, please see screenshot below and adviseThanksSabah

Zoom Pro - are two meetings in parallel possible?

Does a Zoom Pro account allow me to run two meetings in parallel? My understanding is that Zoom Pro includes 1 - 9 licences, each licence owner can run a meeting. Is that corret? Without any additional cost?Thanks for your help.

How to make attendees unable to leave?

Hey! My name is Professor Aslam baig. I am from Pakistan teaching algorithmic mean, my students mostly leave the class and I am unable to track them as it’s too difficult to give a lecture and then see the attendees. Is there any way by which I can g...

jackmm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Generate meeting automatically

I am building an android based app where users book appointments with each other. For an appointment, I would like to generate a Zoom Meeting and share it with both participants once the booking has been made. Is this possible using the Meetings SDK?...

ajacks by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background not possible

A few users at our company are having the problem, that they can't use their own virtual backgrounds.If you try to chose one of your own backgrounds, you can choose it in the Windows Explorer and the windows closes like it should. But the Picture doe...

Worti92 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Large meeting 500. What members can do?

Hello, I want to pay for the license and Large meeting 500. But I need to know for sure if 500 people in the conference will be able to turn on their microphone, camera and share the screen? Also will i be able to use the rooms? Thanks for your futur...

Semion by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Not Updated till now

Payment done successfully but not updated till now and account status showing basic and I have an urgent meeting of tomorrow kindly check and revert me soon.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now