Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How do I get the phone numbers during registration

Hello, I am an Admin (Subscribed User) and I have chosen "Both" (Phone, Computer Audio), still I don't get to see the phone number listed in the Registration Page. Any idea? Also, why I dont get to see India as a country (my country) listed if I choo...

Chat function disappearing

Hi AllHas anyone else had the issue with their chat function disappearing mid meeting? Both me and my colleague found that the chat icon disappeared for a few minutes and we couldnt access the chat, but then it reappeared without an issue. I was shar...

JJ53 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SSO for Master AND automatically, SUB Accounts

As Owner and Super Admin I implemented SSO on the Master account and this is working well.Actually I was expecting, this automatically gets replicated to the 5 Sub Accounts that I havebut, no, it does not.Question here is: how do I activate my SSO to...

Dial in numbers

When retrieving my "invite", I used to get dial-in phone numbers. I no longer am able to get those anymore.How would I get those numbers?

CliffW by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Client Policy - Renew Session

We have setup that enables the built in browser and automatically uses SSO This works really well and clients sign-in automatically with no interaction, however after 30 days they are prompted with the below, despite the client being able to automati...

AndyC_0-1686733142275.png
AndyC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings scheduled before upgrade

I scheduled weekly meetings whilst having a basic account. I have now subscribed to Pro so can I please check that these pre scheduled meetings will now not be limited to 40 mins? I want to know if I need to rebook them now that I am on the Pro packa...

aowens by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add meetings per session?

I am a zoom pro licensed owner.I would like to add my meeting per session qty. Currently I only have 1 meeting per session, how to add this meeting per session becomes 2 or 3 meetings per session?

Outgoing Video Problem

During our last few Zoom video chats, our video output has been acting up, there were only 3 participants including ours. The other 2 participants talked about a rainbow behind us, and that our video feed was randomly switching between our feed and o...

Mark-R by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes