Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Waiting Room won't turn off

Hi there, I have tried and tried again to turn off the waiting room in my Zoom account, and even though the settings show it to be off, and show that participants can join without the host, it never works. Any suggestions?

Can I change volunteer hosts every few weeks?

Is there a way to change hosts every few weeks within the same pro Zoom account? This is for a weekly meeting in which we want to have a volunteer serve as host for one month at a time. We would need for that person to be able host the recurring week...

Resolved! Playing an .MP4 file in a Zoom meeting

Dear Zoom Community Members, I want to play a .MP4 file (video/audio) in a Zoom meeting for participants to watch and listen to. I can share my screen to play the video...participants can see the video, but they cannot hear the audio. I suspect I nee...

Resolved! Urgent. Recover deleted meeting?

I created a meeting for Dec. 9, changed it to Dec. 15, then deleted the original calendar entry for the Dec. 9 meeting. I discovered that the (new) Dec. 15 meeting has deleted from Zoom. The link for this invitation has already gone out via email and...

Can't use the software on windows 11

Hello there, so whenever I open the zoom app I can't join meetings nor can I get to settings the software just lets me sign in but I can't do anything with it, and when I try to join a meeting it just shows the loading sign. Any help? Thanks!

Amon by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Hosting Zoom Meetings with 3mbps/.5mbps

Hi there I just recently moved to a house that only has 3 mbps download and .5 mbps upload speeds. I frequently host zoom meetings with 20 or more people. My concern is, I don't want my subpar internet speeds to negatively affect the zoom meeting exp...

Lost recording

I attended a zoom meeting in the browser as the app wasn't working and I was too late for my meeting to fix it. I recorded the meeting, and it said it would be recorded to my cloud. However, after the meeting finished, I noticed that I wasn't signed ...