Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! ZOOM - Recording Attendance

Hi, I am creating a Zoom recording for an information session. I wanted to use the Zoom meeting report to track attendance. Even if the participant does not have a Zoom account, will I still be able to see their information within the Zoom report (ex...

TasiaK by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing Host of a Reoccurring Meeting as an admin

Hello, I am an admin over our university zoom account. I've had a department come to me asking if I can change the host of a reoccurring meeting that they use twice a week. The original host/creator of the meeting is no longer at the university. Is t...

dbridges by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Recordings

If I download a Zoom recording from the cloud onto my computer and then delete it from my Zoom account to free up cloud space, will that recording still exist? How do I send it to participants once it is deleted from my Zoom account?

Recording speaker local without participants

Hi community, during the meeting I want to see all participants in galleryview but just want to record me as a speaker. I want to record local for better quality in the upload on vimeo after the meeting. If I pin myself this happens, but when I chang...

kofa123 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ビデオの共有した際の画質

ウェビナーでビデオを共有で再生したいと考えています。 サポートにあったビデオの共有と再生の方法を試してみましたが、感動が大きくなってしまいました。[ビデオクリップの最適化]は有効にしましたが、それでも素晴らしいです。 Zoomの設定を変更すれば解決するのか、ビデオの設定を変更すれば解決するのか、ある程度の粗さは出てしまうものは教えてもらえません。

hmi_01 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to schedule meetings

Hi All of a sudden none of our desktop PC or Mac clients can schedule meetings in the Zoom app. On PCs the save button is greyed out, and on Macs, the save button is greyed out and the warning " Some fields require your attention" is displayed.Schedu...

Ohgr1916 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom crash

I have an acct. I have to reinstall the Zoom everytime I use it. It also crashes on me during a meeting and everyone else is still on.

AHCRG by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More than 1000 participants

Hi, I am currently on Small business license with Large Meetings add-on of up to 1000 participants. Now, I would like to host more than 1000 participants per meeting. I have looked everywhere and cannot find to buy the upgrade option to host more tha...

waiyan by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes