Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

the microphone does not work

Hi, all,I have problem with my microphone which others cannot hear me. Other programs of my computer do function well. please help.

betty3 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I've lost a recording!

A couple of days ago I made a recording, and saved it somewhere on my pc. I can't find it though! Is there a backup recording somewhere in Zoom?

Epic

Can anybody send me a link on how to use epic in zoom or give a basic explanation?

osst by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VDI and Dell Wyse

Hi, Facing and issue, but didn't found any references how to solve it..I'm trying to setup Zoom VDI on Dell Wyse ThinOS using Citrix provisioning. Everything installed and configured as resommended including Citrix vitrual chanels, but..When I start ...

Lost meeting recordings/folders

Hello! I got a notification that a recording in progress stopped because of storage space on my PC so I deleted old recordings to make it up. In this process I deleted the folder for the meeting in progress without realizing it was already there and ...

Pahearn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

External Cam doesn't work with Zoom

Internal camera on my Surface Pro is broken. The external camera I purchased works well but not with Zoom, When I enter a Zoom meeting I can see the other party(ies) but they can't see me. Does anyone know how to fix ? I have several upcoming Telehea...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More