Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HELP --- BADLY NEED AN ASSISTANCE

Hello. I need help badly. My account is only basic so I guess ZOOM team won't help if your a free user.Is there a way to view my previous or history that says I'm online at a certain date and for how long? Because my school might give me an absent re...

Purchasing More Recording Storage

Hello! Hoping you and your family are thriving! Is it possible to purchase more recording storage vs. upgrading to business pro plan which allows up to 10 people. It is just me. Please advise. Thank You for your time!

WendyG2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Startup Scripts

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a way to help my fiancee's father with setting up his zoom calls.The guy knows his way around a hammer and nail better than anyone I know, but he's not super familiar with computers. In today's covid world, he's been ask...

alampert by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting username

Hello,I'm currently using an Ipad when I attend meetings but the name that comes up is still "Ipad" , I have logged in to the zoom website and edited my screen name from there and logged out, logged back in to refresh my profile but my name still pop...

Recorded Zoom meeting failed to convert

I just recorded a Zoom meeting like dozens of times before, but when the meeting ended Zoom never converted the file. So now I have no recording of my session. Is there a way to recover it somewhere? None of the information in support is helpful or a...

JayJay2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with Zoom Web SDK

Hey there! We are currently facing some issues in joining Zoom Web SDK. The issues are listed below: - Some users are having blank screen even though the host camera is on and is visible to some. - Some users can't hear audio while some can - Host vi...