Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can not upgrade to newer version, downloads same version.

My desktop is Debian 32-bit i686I can not join a meeting as of today Oct.26,I get the error "Update required" Please update to the newest version.ok, I go to https://us04web.zoom.us/support/down4j and download Debian 32bitBut it is version 5.4.2.5339...

Spotlight Not Working Properly?

Okay, so we're having a Zoom event very soon and we're testing the Spotlight feature. We had 4 participants to test spotlight with but it's only working with two participants. The two others didn't have the "Add Spotlight" and "Replace Spotlight" opt...

frobriga by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro account user receiving 40 minute limit warning messages

I've had a "pro" account for over a year and had no problems scheduling (using Outlook) or hosting zoom calls. In the past week, however, when I try to schedule zoom calls using Outlook (and the email address registered under my zoom account) I get t...

Hoyt_0-1635297969673.png
Hoyt by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

narrow/wide angle webcam

I notice during meetings my webcam seems to switch between wide angle and less-wide angle views of me. How does this happen? Is it possible for me to control the angle that is being relayed to other meeting attendees? My webcam is integrated in my Ph...

gvm by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No Audio

Join a meeting and can see all the participants clearly, but can't hear the audio. My computer speaker is on, and run the audio test through zoom which will play the 'ringtone' clearly.

RickT by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio not working

I join a meeting and can see all the participants clearly, but can't hear the audio. I always check that my computer speaker is on, and run the audio and microphone test through zoom which will play the 'ringtone' and my microphone playback clearly. ...

nes by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Downloading zoom on macbook

Hello, I am trying to download zoom on my macbook air. Every time I download the app, it does not open and says problem report for zoom.us. Please advise.

uniquea by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tool Bars Guide

Does anyone have or know where to find a visual guide to all Zoom's tool bars, menus/sub-menus, settings, etc. Would like to provide to user/facilitators to help them know where to go for each thing. Would be a super useful reference guide when somet...

DJWeed by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes