Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Paid subscription

We have a few users that are licensed in Zoom . they experience an issue that when they scedule a zoom meeting and save it so everything works normally., but when they try to modify the meeting and click save then they got poup telling them that they...

Sarm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All Things Timers

I am looking for two settings/timers:1. A timer in the breakout rooms that lets people know how long they have before the room closes. Where can I find this and how do I set it? 2. A timer that appears on my screen, as host. the times will vary from ...

Robin-S by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my recording?

I was on a meeting and I was recording it. I was saving it on my computer but suddenly zoom crashed and I don't know where is the recording. Please help

jacafrao by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

RSVP Link

I have added a Google Calendar event with a Zoom link. People are having trouble with the Google RSVP. Is there an RSVP link that can be used from Zoom?

New Zoom Waiting Room Background

We've recently noticed this backdrop appearing in our Zoom Waiting Room. People aren't too wild about the appearance of it. I personally think it's fine but others requested that I look into it.Brian

Brian_R by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to destroy meeting reports?

Hello,We use Zoom for focus groups for our academic research. We have a confidentiality requirement to scrub all participant names from all information, data, and files related to the research. However, we've noticed that in our account, the meeting ...

Resolved! OBS Virtual Camera freeze

Using Win 11, OBS 29 virtual Camera with latest release of Zoom. In OBS I can change from one scene to another, but Zoom will not change. I can only use Zoom with the original scene selected in OBS. This is severely limiting the benefit of Zoom. Has ...

pvandors by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendars

Two questions: 1. Is there a calendar system within zoom we can use, or it just integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, etc?2. And, with our normal account, do we get use of Calendly (besides the basic Calendly package)?thank you

mbw123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes