Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poor and broken sound quality.

I have recently had problems with the sound quality while using ZOOM. Previously, I was able to have multiple students and at the same time I could use any type of video simultaneousy without any problem. Now I have to turn on "share volume" and the ...

Zoom Client for Desktop 5.16.0 Issue

Hi- we are seeing 20-30 seconds delay in loading the video and virtual background the first time we join a meeting after installing the latest update released on 9/18/2023. Anyone is seeing the same issue?Thanks.

Fadi001 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Zoom SSO Saml Mapping DisplayName

So I am working on getting the Displayname Saml portion setup but no matter what Attribute I enter, nothing works.It is setup using DUO SSO so it gets the Attributes from there, however, I am unable to set attributes for this the Displayname. Hope th...

apouriet by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

video glitching and freezing

Recently, I have observed that some of the participant videos during my meetings have been experiencing glitches and distortions. I am not sure if the issue is on my end or if there is a solution that I can suggest to resolve the problem. It has beco...

okoro by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de correo en mi cuenta

A while ago I lost access to my gmail account for reasons unknown to me and I am still trying to fix. It seems to me that it may have been deleted. The problem is that my zoom account was associated with that account and I can't see the emails that a...

Error 10004 stuck in loop

I cannot launch the Zoom App on Mac I try to launch the Zoom app (Version: 5.11.6 (9890)) on my Mac and get a message "Your app version must be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in. Please update to continue." I select update and everything downloads fine, bu...