Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invitation for desktop only

Does anyone know if it is possible to modify invitations so they only include desktop. I don't want people meeting with me on phone or tablet.

Sending an invite

When I schedule a meeting the wrong e-mail pops up to send the invite. My default e-mail does not pop -up???

jtigert by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitors only when screen sharing?

When using the dual monitors setting, can it be configured to only show shared content and not speaker video? I really enjoy being able to see larger views of the shared content but find it very distracting to have the participants video HUGE when co...

ADHD-How do I turn off a squirmy participant’s video

Please help…I am in a group meeting twice a week with someone who will not stop moving on camera. It is very distracting for me- trying to focus unmedicated . Is there a way to turn their video off? I am usually in gallery view with 9 people. Thanks...

Resolved! Accessing meetings by phone in UK

I have an 18 month old Pro account, which was provisioned in US although I set it up in UK and I am billed in GBP (might be significant).I have just tried to set up a meeting that allows access by telephone for Audio only, but I can no longer find a ...

Closed caption

The closed captions when displayed in Windows 10 is coming correctly when we are transferring the text using API. Whereas the same captions are not coming correctly with a appended text. The scrolling of the text is moving very fastly or the same tex...

Wireless Remote Control

HiHow do I use my Logitech Wireless Remote Control in Zoom to share my PowerPoint. Eg. click slides back and forward with the Remote and not the keyboard.Thanks

Rene3 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes