Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! start zoom meeting without host

I want to give my zoom meeting ID and passcode to my friends to use it but don't need me to open the zoom. I have disable waiting room and choose allow participants to join before host and click anytime. but it doesn't work, my friends said I have to...

Registration reports on a recurring meeting

Greetings. I have a bi monthly recurring meeting setup, one of which we held last night. We require participants to register for the meeting so that we can get their contact details. However, I cannot find the report from last nights meeting. Searchi...

Loss of sound in calls

Hello. My computer loses sound when I'm in the middle of a zoom call, it won't let me switch to another sound source and the only thing that works is restarting the computer. I have contacted asus and Microsoft, who have done everything but the probl...

Problem exiting "share screen"

I was recording a speech on my MacBook Air and showing a PPT. When the speech ended, I could not "stop share." I couldn't get control of my mouse to stop the recording either. Somehow it started a whiteboard and was just drawing little squiggles. Som...

Blinek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Manage Waiting Room via API?

Is there a way to manage my meeting's waiting room via API?Here's an example of what I'd like the API to do:participant1 = admitparticipant2 = denyparticipant3 = admit I saw previous posts on various forums asking about a feature like this, but they ...

2xJonny by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes