Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Individuals attendance report

Hello, I've been asked if it is possible to generate a post call report that shows how long each participant stayed on the call. Is this possible?

Resolved! Zoom host window covers screen share when I record

Hi can anyone help? When I record a zoom session for training later my little zoom video box of me talking covers the right hand corner of the screen share! I need to move this as the top right hand corner has information I need to show. how do I mak...

Resolved! Recordings and transcriptions

I am planning to use an ipad pro to recrod and trnscribe some zoom meetings. Do I need a zoom account to do this? If not, how do I set this up? I cannot see how to do this anywhere on your portal, despite trying hard!

Iphone 13 - Potrait with black sides

HelloUsing iPhone 13 for meetings and recordings.Just wondering if there are any settings that I can use to remove the black side allowing full screen?Positioning the phone landscape camera angle is too wide and the screen is not tall enough. Any adv...

Sully23 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

nomail (organiser) status

Hi, I've been using Zoom for a long time as a host, co-host and participant of meetings. However, this morning I went to schedule a meeting and invite one person and my identity appeared as "nomail (organiser)" with the option to report my account as...

Resolved! Video not working on chromebook

Hi, the video on zoom does not work on our new chromebook, with a black screen. Tried with zoom pwa and zoom online but still no video. Please help! I also have a mac and no issues there.