Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Record button in Chromebook

I have a Chromebook and want to record local only. Account settings for Record are Local. When I open Zoom, there is no record icon. Even when enabling Cloud recording, still no Record icon. I also have a desktop with Win10, and the Record icon is th...

Using Zoom One with Fortinet Firewall

We are using Zoom One with two Logitech Rally Cam systems in two locations. They are behind a Fortinet Firewall. I am looking for what settings we need to place in the Fortinet firewall to optimize the performance. We are getting some choppy audio an...

Background filters gone from Windows settings?

As of the last update or so I have been unable to apply any background filters - the "Backgrounds and filters" option in the general settings and on the video settings pop-up in the meeting window is now "Backgrounds and effects" - and there is no wa...

ExDC by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How to hide participants' faces during screen sharing

During a live screen sharing session (recorded meeting) I noticed that participants' faces are shown in the little box at the upper right. As the goal of the meeting is to take screenshots of the software being demonstrated, I would very much like th...

gregbb by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble joining the meeting

Hi,What should I do to ensure that people joining the meeting can join despite the Host's absence? I would like to add that the host is from a different company than the participants of the meeting. At the moment, meeting participants can only join t...