cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybrid meeting

ElroyFloyd
Newcomer
Newcomer

How to set-up Hybrid meeting in order for in-person attendees and zoom attendees to hear each other clearly.

4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You may want to hire an AV company to plan and manage your AV needs before and during your event. There is no one size fits all approach to this topic from a technical point of view.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

How do you create a new thread?

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MrFlark.

To create a new thread: From the main forum page here, click the blue Start A Discussion button. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ElroyFloyd,

@Frank_TB Is correct: hiring an AV company to take care of this type of setup is the easiest way, but often out of reach financially for many smaller organizations. 

It can be done on a more reasonable budget, but requires careful planning to execute technically and to create a feel that “everyone is connected.”  It would be helpful if you would describe whether you are on the “on-site” end of things or the “remote attendee” side. It will help me give you the best advice. Also, what experience you have and what equipment you have that might be useful.  Also share your timeframe, if known. 

My hybrid experience is limited – by choice. But I’ve been successful, and happy to share my thoughts and knowledge. If you end up needing significant help, my production services are targeted to nonprofits and small businesses with limited event budgets. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !