Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Frequent occasional audio and video glitches during calls

"I've been using Zoom for both personal and professional meetings for my clients, and I've noticed an issue that's been quite disruptive. In recent weeks, I've experienced occasional audio and video glitches during calls, which impact the quality of ...

FA14 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

International calls

Is anyone else having issues with ZOOM connecting international calls?I scheduled a call for this morning, one party in the U.S., the other in the U.K. Both parties were able to dial-in to ZOOM using the phone numbers, meeting ID and passcode provide...

No sound on Zoom

I cannot hear sound from Zoom Meetings. I can be heard if I speak. I can hear sound from You Tube and from the test speaker in windows settings. I have no problems with my lap top.

:meeting

I was joining a meeting and it said I had my mic was on when I was muted, then it said host as stopped Ur screen sharing when I was not screen-sharing. Does anyone know what is happening

Gas by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking accounts to an organization

Hello friends, Normally I should be following my class right now but I always get the message that I am not authorized to join the meeting. When looking up how to link my account to an organization I find this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/a...

SethVDS by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes