Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mic and camera not working for MS Teams mtg

We run a couple of Zoom Rooms on Mac Mini's, with an iPad as the room controller and can join MS Teams meetings that are sent to the room's the calendar (interop?). Following an update to the iPad's iPadOS yesterday, the camera and mic do not work in...

Autofill stopped working when creating Meeting

Hi,Using Zoom (latest version) on a Mac.Autofill of email in new Meeting has stopped working. For example, when I click to create a new Meeting - when I get to the Attendee line - I used to be able to start typing a client name - and the entire conta...

CB000 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Email Address used for Meeting Invites

When I purchased Zoom, I used an older personal email. I've changed my account and login to my a new email. However, when scheduling meetings, the invite comes from the older account. How do I change this, since many will not recognize this is me?

JacqueB by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

「ライブ中Facebook(Live on Facebook.)」をクリックすると「アクティブではないアプリです」と表示され、Facebookに配信できない。

※ 検索しても辿り着けなかったため、メモとして投稿します。-- 「Facebook Live でミーティングやウェビナーをライブ ストリーム配信する」内の手順、「[Facebook でライブ] をクリックします。」後に開いたブラウザで「アクティブではないアプリです」と表示された場合の直接の解消法ではないですが、代替案(カスタムサービスを使用したライブストリームで配信)について記します。 以下、手順の概要です。。 1. Zoomミーティングの「…(詳細)」に「ライブ中 カスタムライブ ストリーミン...

Resolved! Smart links in Zoom chat

I use Zoom as a trainer and many times need to send links in the chat. I would like to be able to use a smart link, but I'm not able to do that in the chat. Is that a possibility in the future?

mhoyt by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

share screen sounds on mac doesnt work

I am using zoom on a mac and since some days when i try to share my screen sound i dont hear the sound anymore and the participants doesnt hear it as well. does anyone has a solution for thatthanks in advance

No audio when sharing screen / sound

Hello people! I have been using zoom for a very long time on a mac (macOS ventura 13).This issue has been happening since yesterday. When I share screen (with share computer audio enabled) or just computer audio, there is no sound. I can't hear it on...

rittvik by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Echo on ipad

My setup - Ipad pro - 17.3 ios, zoom app is up to date ( I use the app, not safari browser)Shure sm 7 connected via usb c to my ipad with an apple usb c to usb a connector I have run 3,000 meetings with this setup, no issues. Recently multiple people...