Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Color is not right

Hello,When I am in a zoom meeting, my video shows me as having purple hair, and the color of my shirt is also distorted. I have no idea what to do to fix this. Please advise. Thank you.Christina

psychedelic colors and more!

Anybody experiencing last couple days a participant's screen looking like they are at a disco, with crazy colors flashing and also everyone else in Zoom showing up in their box???? It happened to me yesterday for my box. My screen turned bright green...

pdub by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Exit app when I close the window

Is there a fix to Zoom not closing when you click the X? I do not want this program to stay open on my computer, regardless of how the Zoom developers feel. This is garbage design, not letting a customer close the application. If I click the X, it sh...

szil by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Having an issue with "Using Siri with Zoom"

I've followed the steps to create iOS shortcuts and found that the shortcuts do not see the Zoom meeting. This is even the Zoom app is open and the meeting is seen within the Zoom app. The response is that I have no "Next Meeting"iPhone 14 iOS 17.2.1...

Transcription Highly Inaccurate

Hello, I upgraded to the Pro account for transcription. I have issues with editing the transcribed audio within Zoom. It doesn't always save. I've remedied this by just copying to a Word doc and editing there. Please let me know if there is a better ...

EmilieK by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

recording

When I go to do a zoom call as a host I do not have the record option button. What is something I can do to get that?

Expiry links

If I record a meeting and set an expiry date and send it to one person - is that their specific link? can I then go back into the recording again change the expiry date and send to someone else without it effecting the link I sent to the first person...