Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Renaming participants

Hello, is there a way to rename participants based on a pre-defined spreadsheet?There is a group of helpers to ensure all participants rename themselves using a pattern appending their roles to the names.The desired flow could be:Read the name of the...

Resolved! Cloud recording will be disabled on Jun 20, 2023

Hi everyone, I can see this message in my profile from this morning ' Cloud recording will be disabled on Jun 20, 2023. Please contact your account admin for assistance.' Has anyone had this problem? I would appreciate your valuable help. Thanks a lo...

DanielDiaz_0-1686764018035.png

Vision

Can anyone explain how to use a narrower vision instead of wide vision in video settings?

stacyl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

floating thumbnail view

has the resize button been removed from the floating thumbnail view when sharing a screen. it was the little square with the up arrow in the right corner. I can no longer find it. Seems to have disappeared.

Enlarge Zoom thumbnail

When I need to reduce the person I'm meeting with in order to have a document on my screen, the thumbnail is extremely small. In Skype and other meeting platforms, I'm able to use the mouse to resize the image. Zoom doesn't seem to be able to do this...

Figaro14 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

audio help

Whenever I host a meeting the audio doesn't work for anybody. I can't hear them and they can't hear me.All my audio settings are normal. The weird part is when i join someone else's meeting the audio is all good.Not sure what to do, If you know what'...

kosto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes