Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Applause

Hello everyone, sorry for my English but I use the translator. I hope to explain myself better.I wanted to understand something technical. If multiple attendees open their microphones and clap their hands during a meeting, how many of those claps wil...

Zoom Meeting

Hi, I have a recurring meeting which I used till a month back. I can see the meeting when I login through the application but I cannot see it when I login through web portal. Actually I want to reuse the meeting id for further meetings. Can anyone he...

CP1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

“Delete all” option on recordings

Hi, I would like to cancel all the recordings in my storage please but I can’t find a way to do “delete all” and it will take me ages to delete each one individually!!! Can you please help?

PughGFF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom to FB Live

Hi. I want to be able to use zoom and go to FB LIVE. I have the free version of zoom.Zoom's directions to do this say this...Go to your Zoom profile and click Settings. Then, click In Meeting (Advanced) and find the option that reads Allow live strea...

remove waiting room

when i send an invite for zoom meeting, participants when they click the link goes to the awaiting room,is is possible for participants to go directly to zoom meeting without a need to let them in individually by the host?i am paying monthly for subs...

romjal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom to FBLive

anybody ever had an issue when using an iPAD to push zoom meeting to FB Live but the button was greyed out? If so, what did you do to fix it?

Keyboard input not responding

Just this morning, I discovered that when I tried to log in or join a meeting, the Windows app was not responding to some keystrokes. At first, I assumed I had a hardware keyboard issue. However, even after I changed keyboards, the issue persisted. N...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!