Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom calendar invites

Can you no longer use your default email to send invitations out via the zoom application

bgeorge by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using 2 or more BZXZB Wireless Clip-on Microphones (Laptop)

Good morning -I purchased a two pack Dual Wireless Lavelier Microphone (BZXAB K-37) from Amazon. There are two clip-on mics in each pack. I would like to use as many microphones as I can for my meeting tomorrow. If I can only use two, that is fine, b...

Display name won't change back

Help! My step daughter used my computer for a zoom and changed the display name to her name. It will not change back in meetings to my name, even though it is my name in my profile. I have tried deleting cookies and/or browser history on both Chrome ...

audio issues

Please can somebody help me:Every of my clients on call are muted.I purchased Zoom Pro and started a callMy audio and video is perfectI see them alsobut I dont hear them They are not muted by me, or by them.I can see little mic icon and volume is mov...

Resolved! Cant set profile photo

Hi, Why doesnt my iphone zoom app allow me to change my profile photo? There's simply no option in Settings which allows me to do this Thanks in advance

Regarding disturbance

During meetings from my known participants some of them switch off camera and disturbed everyone by creating weird noises and playing song in between please help me to identify.

Unable to enter meeting

I can't enter a meeting on my computer. If I click 'New meeting' or 'Join', the other three icons except for the 'Schedule' turn gray. A few seconds later, icons' color returns to its original state and nothing appears. Even the error message does no...

jaing2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to click on Zoom link with my apple computer

When I send an email to someone for a Zoom meeting, the Zoom link only turns blue on my iPhone, not on my apple computer. The Zoom link will not open (or turn blue) when I send an email so the person (and myself) are unable to click on it and start t...

Mema3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes