Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Gallery View Option

12 days ago, I could see the View option in the top right corner of a meeting in my Mac. Last Wednesday, it was not there and I was in Speaker view and could not change it. Where did the gallery view option go? how do I get it back. I may have instal...

SueBz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not working on laptop

When using my laptop and a second monitor my audio stopped working on zoom. IT did trouble shooting and even reset zoom. Still not audio. They told me to buy a separate microphone and plug it into my laptop usb. I tested zoom via my cell phone. Once ...

Wide Angle Camera View - Settings - View Changed

I did a test zoom yesterday to set up my background...but today when I got on a zoom meeting, my camera view was much tighter, and so some of the props that showed yesterday were cut off. What happened? And how do I avoid that in the future? Or how d...

Zoom Desktop Client

I have been using Zoom on my desktop for years. I do not initiate meetings; only view meetings at the invitation of others. I have had no problems until about three weeks ago. I try to join a meeting as I always have, but not get the error message te...

least expensive way to enable transcription

I am a journalist who recently became disabled. I am no longer able to type notes when conducting interviews because typing is now difficult for me. So I really need Zoom to transcribe recordings of interviews that I conduct on Zoom. But I can't seem...

fabnyny by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent

I had my zoom for more than 2 years now . But recently my app doesnt work for links but work for id and passcode . Its been a big trouble for me as i have to attend meeting through websites which they give links only What to do

Sakuni by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes