Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes with AirPods Pro

I have some issues since I started using Zoom on the MacBook.Every time I'm in a Zoom meeting with my AirPods Pro, the meeting is likely to crash every 5 min and after that Zoom says that I have some issues with the wifi connection. So the AirPods ar...

Polling - Multiple answer (Zoom Pro)

Dear All, I have subscribe the Zoom Pro and planning to hold a general meeting. So during my general meeting i would like to let my attendees to vote and some of my polls will require multiple answers. Is there a way to restrict the number of answer ...

トピックのタイトルが変更できない

iPhoneXs OSバージョン 15.1ZOOMアプリバージョン 5.8.6 スケジュールにてミーティングを作成する際にトピックを変更したくてもできない。トピックには名前のミーティングと表記されてしまっている。

fujita by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Mute/Unmute

Hi, can I put the mute/unmute function on any mouse button?

Ruben by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! extract the phone and contact

Hello colleagues.Who knows, in Business plan, I can also extract the phone number of those present and whether it is included in the package offered to us.

ААЛ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program