Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Personalised meeting link

Hey,My personal meeting link is very long. I read an article on how to customise it. However- no button on my end says - customise. I am using Mac. Maybe this is why?Thanks

Resolved! Combine multiple recordings into one

Is there a way to combine multiple recordings (all by different people) into one recording? We are trying to create a Holiday Greeting card via one link! We have 5 separate recordings, under 2min each, that I am trying to combine. Is this possible?!

Random reactions

A couple of participants in a meeting are noticing random reactions popping up without them clicking the reaction or even touching their keyboard. We're in a training related to trauma so you can imagine the concern that a thumbs up or tada may pop u...

LisaG22 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Blank Screen During Zoom

I recently installed a webcam, but my face will not show in the screen during Zoom call. My face does show in my camera app. I also have a notice from my security system (ESET) saying that camera access to Zoom has been allowed. What do I do to get m...

KathyJT by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting chat not saved

I need help with finding a meetingchat from a meeting. I hosted a meeting but made another person host and left the meeting. We can´t find the chat on any of ours computers. Is this i bug? Usually I get a question when I end a meeting: how do you wan...

MonicaE by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes