Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! I get logged out immediately after logging in

Hi! I can log in to my PC app, but a second after I get logged out with the pop-up message saying that my session has ended and I need to log in again. This didn't start to happen until after I changed my password, because I tried to open zoom on my ...

Lost Recording

My colleague hosted a meeting but I clicked "record" -- neither of us can find the recording. Is there anything we can do? Thank you!

Zoom Desktop Client 5.15.0 Crashing on App Startup

Hi all, Every time I try to open my Zoom Desktop Client 5.15.0 (19644) for MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 ; MacBook Air 2015 , it crashes and shows me an error message that says "Zoom quit unexpectedly" (see attached image). The error message immediately freez...

Zoom quit unexpectedly - 2023-06-19 at 12.20.15 PM.png

Record Button is Missing in my Zoom App

I'm running Windows 11 on a Dell XPS full feature laptop. In the Zoom app, my record button is missing. I have gone into my Account Management then Account Settings, then I went to the Recording tab. Under the Recording section, I confirmed that the ...

Unwanted E-Mail Notifications

Hi all, I'm currently getting emails asking me to join a currently running zoom meeting around 5-15 times per day. Here's the strange part: I do not know the person that seemingly invites me to join the meeting, I have all e-mail notifications turned...

403: error: app_not_configured_for_user

I was able to almost all of the meetings thru my zoom account app. In one of my zoom meeting invite when I try to join I am having the below error on my iphone:error: app_not_configured_for_usertried to clear the web data and chace but still no luck,...

Non riesco a collegare le riunioni a facebook

Ho un account a pagamento Zoom e devo collegare le riunioni a facebook però dopo essere andato ad IMPOSTAZIONI poi RIUNIONI PERSONALI non compare – In riunione (avanzata)” la funzione “Consenti streaming in tempo reale delle riunioni” ed accendere l’...

Co-host option not found

HI - I have the free version of zoom - In the meetings I start I do not have the co-host option. I have gone to the zoom.us website, meetings, settings, and do not even see a button to turn that feature on.Can anyone help?Thanks

ElleV by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes