Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings

Is there a way to see more than just the meetings that I have scheduled under the meetings tab?

40mins limitation with a basic user on a paid account

According to the Zoom support (see the below link),https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202460676-Time-limits-for-Zoom-MeetingsFree licenses (Basic) on paid accountsMeeting ends after 30 hours (active or idle)1 host, no participant1 host, 1 part...

Meeting timed out after 40 minutes

Although there were only 2 participants in my meeting today, the meeting timed out after 40 minutes. Has there been a policy change?

Srbromby by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Not able to access the zoom recordings

Hello Everyone, I have recently enrolled to an online training where my trainer uses zoom for classes and later on he shares the class recordings.For the last 2 days, Whenever i am trying to access the recording ( recording link provided by trainer),...

Missing video

Hi everyone, I need your help.We're running an event with a pre-recording of an interview which was recorded over Zoom. The interviewer switched the recording to pin the interviewee, and now the entire interview is solely of the interviewee - which w...

Integrate zoom Meeting in Microsoft Bookings

Is there an option to integrate my zoom meeting id in MS Bookings, so customers booking an appointment via my calendar will directly receive the zoom-link for the meeting. Right know I have only found a way to generate a link to MS Teams. But I have ...

RainerNM by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Untrusted server certificate

Zoom meetings keep popping up this window, I click "Still trust". But I still quit the meeting room. I saw previous solutions that didn't solve the problem. Thank you for your help.

Tyo_0-1651476906160.jpeg
Tyo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Free user with 1-1 feature change?

The question is : Does all free user which host 1-1 meeting now will be limited up to 40 mins ?if more than 40 mins we need to upgrade to pro?I ask this question cuz many of my colleagues did not have this problem as a free user.Just questioning that...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now