Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Android phone getting error when trying to add contacts

I tried to set up a practice zoom meeting. When I went to invite my friend, and went through the Phone Contacts Matching, I used his phone number. (In my defense I was very tired and misunderstood).Anyway, so it sent him the text and I entered the co...

captioning

Free closed captioning is not available. I have a free Zoom account and it was my understanding it was available to all. When I click on the closed captioning button, it asks me to either type it or have a 3rd party service.

zoom recording

I recorded a zoom session. On playback, I only have video and no audio. I have checked my mic and speakers, and they are fine. What is going on?

rez by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video feed not coming through

Setting up a new audio-visual system and having trouble getting video from a Vaddio AV Bridge to be recognized by the Zoom account. We have set the video/camera source in the device hosting the Zoom meeting to be the Vaddio AV Bridge. We have a camer...

AMcKee by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ISSUES WITH BLUE YETI. MIC

I D BEEN USING MY ZOOM , ALWAYS WITH BLUE MICS FOR MY MEETINGS AND YOU TUBE INTERVIEWS . IM HAVING ISSUE NOW WITH THE MIC , ONLY WITH ZOOM , CAUSE IM ABLE TO RECORD USING OTHER APPS OR DEVICES . PROBLEM ONLY PERSISTS IN ZOOM

green screen

When I click on "I have a green screen", my green screen suddenly shows up in the video and my virtual background os offset to the side. I've gone on YouTube to try to find help to no avail. Anyone out there that can help?Much thanks!

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program