Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

no tengo acceso a mi licencia

Hola, soy propietaria de una cuenta con una licencia y la misma ya no esta disponible. Intento editarla desde mi administrador de usuarios y me dice que el limite de licencias esta excedido. Por otro la la cuenta esta activa ya que realice un pago an...

evelita1 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

iCal Selection Still Opening Outlook

I recently made the switch to using iCal and Mail apps on my Mac from Outlook. However, when I create a new meeting, it is still opening Outlook to put it on my Outlook calendar and not iCal (it does eventually show up in iCal because the calendars a...

Share Content - no videos show in Photos

On my iPad when I select Share Content in a meeting it offersScreen, Photos, iCloud Drive...but when I select Photos it does not show any videos, when I go to the Photos app, the videos are there?iOS 17.2

mikejm by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Personal Link?

There is not an option to setup my personal link under profile as per the Zoom help instructions. Have a Pro Account. Is there a trick or another place to set up the personal link?

mike1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom PopUp

When I stat zoom I'm going to watch the the pop up for the meeting starts and I shrink id down out of my way and then it come back right away. It gets in the way if me working on my computer till it starts. How rude that pesky thing is Here is pictur...

Talk & Share PC Sound Same Time

How do I play soft music in the background and talk at the same time on Zoom?It's for guided visualisation with clientsWhen I click on "share screen" and "share sound" in basic mode the mp3 music plays but my voice is muffled.If I go to the advanced ...

Zoom App Android Galerieansicht nicht quadratisch!

Hallo, wir haben Probleme mit der aktuellen Andoid-App fürs Zoom-Meeting. (Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 32GB WiFi) In der Galerieansicht lässt sich bei uns das Video-Bildformat der Teilnehmer nicht mehr auf das originale Größenverhältnis (Rechteck) ...