Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bad audio quailty for certain participants

Audio/voice for most participants during a meeting is at its best.However, for certain participants, it sounds like a damaged voice.However, most participants report that they do not feel the loss of a particular participant's voice.Any solution?

xnero by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Local recordings on PC won't play back on Mac

We have been recordings our meetings online and also on a local PCwhere we can choose the speakers/presenters (instead of all or nothing like the online saved videos). We would then edit our videos on a Mac.Over the last month or so, the files that w...

The Zoom meeting capacity with Webinars

Hi , We have zoom meeting account with 100 capacity, and recently purchased Webinars license, what we know the Webinars with 500 capacity, We assume that we also should have 500 capacity in the s=zoom meeting too( we need breakout room feature in the...

adjusting breakouts after breakout opened

In Managing breakouts I see this. We want to be able to delete breakouts as some breakouts end sooner than others. in fact, some persons want to go to a room after theirs has ended. as we have choose a room feature turned on. The problem with what I ...

shaunr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How we embed meeting on website through zoom?

Hey there,I am here searching for how we embed meeting on website using zoom I have service base website miniature sewing machine I want to start meeting with my client on zoom, How can I do this? Need help regarding this. Still looking for the solut...

Hiding Zoom Meeting ID

Is It possible to hide the meeting ID, etc. from those attending the Zoom Meeting? I would like to create an image in a membership area on our website. When a user clicks on the image It takes them into the Zoom meeting, but the user cannot see the Z...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More