Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

speakerphone issue

When i join in a zoom meeting trough Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, doesn't using speaker phone but basic phone speak.Have you ever experienced this? If you have experience, how did you solve it?

Can't enable webinar email ICS calendar attachments

Hello, I have a Pro account. I have full admin privileges. The instructions for enabling ICS calendar attachments are not working for me; I do not have an option to "Send ICS calendar attachment along with webinar invitation/reminder." Does anyone kn...

Zoom quit unexpectedly

A few weeks ago, Zoom installed an update. Since then, whenever I open the app, it gives me the message "The last time you opened zoom.us, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?" No matter whethe...

jmgm by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom Sound Problem

During a Zoom meeting the sound from my computer microphone and headset microphone work fine when I speak. While sending Morse Code (short bursts of sound at around 700Hz) Zoom does not detect the sound either from the computer microphone or the head...

Doug6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Up a Zoom Meeting

I have a newer version of Zoom that asks for the participants email addresses to be entered when setting up a meeting. I never had to do that before. Why is this version asking for people's email addresses. I just want to copy and past the Zoom room ...

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

My coaches and mentors use their zoom links. Where do i find file a support ticket? I am being blocked from joining my training meetings.

Updating Reoccurring Zoom Meeting via Outlook 365 Calendar

I have a user who is experiencing a strange issue updating a reoccurring Zoom meeting via Shared Mailbox calendar in Outlook 365. Whenever the user updates the reoccurring meeting by adding content to the body of the meeting message/details and click...

JTQSD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes