Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom outlook plugin does not install in the required folder

from herehttps://zoom.us/downloadVersion 5.9.0.191 1. run the installation and it appears to install correctly (ZoomOutlookPluginSetup ran from c:\temp)2. installation folder was set as default C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom\Zoom Outlook Plugin\ 3. opti...

zaphod by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendees both on-line and with me

At times for our church services, I will have some folks in the same physical room as I am, and others who aren't able to make it, say due to bad weather. Can I screen share my PowerPoint presentation (including sound) both to a TV (connected to my c...

Schedule on behalf of

I am submitting a feature request regarding scheduling. We will on-board approximately 3700 users shortly however of the 3700 only 2000 will be licensed for enterprise level services. As all 3700 will be added and part of the same organization/domain...

Audio trouble on kindle

I have a Kindle fire. When I'm sharing my screen as the host the other person can see the screen but can't hear the audio. Any suggestions as to how to get this to work? Only happens when trying to screen share.

Resolved! OTG Cam in zoom meetings

Does anyone know how can I enable and use OTG webcam instead of integrated one on my android phone zoom app?

Djikac by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CRM Integration for Zoom Meeting Registrants

I would like to connect Zoom meeting registrants to Hubspot to capture emails, names,, etc. I only see this for zoom webinars, is there a way to integrate the Meeting Registrants, we have large meetings and use the register function and like to push ...

ju1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Automatical SSO users - can we prevent meeting creation?

We are using Azure AD for Single Sign On. Only 10 host licenses, but we want our entire 1000+ person organization to sign into Zoom when attending meetings in order to track attendance reliably. However, we need to prevent unlicensed persons from cre...

Resolved! Hello!

I use zoom a lot, but I notice that zoom is kicking out people in my zoom. How can this be fixed?