Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No One-Tap number when creating a meeting?

I am having trouble when creating my zoom meetings. When I create the meeting on the Zoom app, there is not a dial-in number or one-tap phone number in the description. I have upgraded my account and made sure that my settings are set to both compute...

Resolved! Delegated Calendar Access - Zoom invite

Hi everyone!I could use some help.My client granted me access to organize a meeting on his Google Calendar, and I need to create a Zoom link while showing HIM as the organizer. He already has the Zoom app integrated into his calendar. The issue is th...

gt04 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Video Tab in Settings

I am trying to adjust my video filters for meetings - to adjust for low light, etc. The Zoom help articles say to go to the video tab in Settings, but I don't have a video tab in settings. I have a Pro Account.

Slide control function not working?

Hi all, I've frequently used the slide control feature in Zoom Meetings to give others control over my PPT slides. However, I was just in a Zoom meeting with a client and the feature was missing in my Zoom Toolbar (also under 'More'). I double checke...

Maartje by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoomミーティングが使用不可

弊社ではプロキシサーバを導入している。 12月18日の14時頃Zoom会議を開催し出席者に入室して頂き説明会を実施しようと試みたが使用できず。 負荷、設定、トラブル等なにが原因かわからず、回避策をご教示願います。

kenpo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes