What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Hosting/Cohosting/Limits

Can someone help me answer this question. I have recently increased the limit of people who can attend my zoom meetings from 300 to 1000. If I am hosting a zoom meeting and I give someone else the right to be host for the meeting, who has let's say a...

cannot generate meeting registration report

I have a meeting happening tomorrow, registration is required, and 17 people have registered. However, when I go to generate a registration report, and select a a period that includes tomorrow, it doe not offer me the upcoming meeting to generate a r...

Dashboard 10 Ten Locations

On the Dashboard it shows the top 10 locations. Is there a way to find out for the locations listed outside the US who the users were that used Zoom in those locations?

drh1063 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grey bars on screen

At a couple of online events that I have hosted, when sharing my screen with a power point presentation or video a grey bar has appeared on the screen which interferes with the viewers experience. I have attached a screenshot so you can see the probl...

Closed Captioning in Breakout Rooms

Has anyone successfully used closed captioning OR live transcription in multiple breakout rooms occurring simultaneously? We have a paid account and the auto generated CC works fine in the main room. It seems like it should work in breakout rooms-- b...

jnorto4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Passcode

Why am I prompted to enter a passcode if someone calls me on Zoom? This is for unscheduled calls only. If I initiate the call, no passcode requirement is needed. I'm a licensed user and the folks calling are all licensed users and share the same sett...

IP-A by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to create meeting error on google calendar

I used to be able to schedule google calendar meetings and add another individual's zoom conferencing details to the invite. We have both tried to remove and re-add permissions both within the directions of the screenshot and within our settings in Z...

HD Video Capture Card NOT showing up as a video source!

Help Needed!Is anyone else having an issue using Video Capture Card in Zoom?I have used an HD Video Capture Card successfully in the past (just before Christmas, so in December!) but today when I tried to use the capture card in zoom, it did not show...

TriciaW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?