What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone - voice breaks up

During a ZOOM class, my students hear my voice clearly for a while, but then it cuts in and out. Class content includes lecture and streamed videos. I am using a Blue Yeti Nano microphone and Windows 11. If I switch to a laptop, the problem does not ...

Save chat

The auto save chat AND the manual save chat stopped working all of a sudden. Anybody know why?

adeyabo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shortcuts for all reactions

As the topic says ...It would be very helpful to have all reactions as shortcut.Hand up is good, but at least the 5 reactions should be assignable to shortcuts.That is something which really has to be available quick in a meeting.

oove999 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Powerpoint as background - recorded

I want to record my meeting while I am using the function "Powerpoint as background". The recording works, but in the recording I am in the right corner on top of the screen and not in the right corner below where I was during the meeting. What can I...

Resolved! Language not available in interpretation dropdown menu

What should I do if I want to have interpretation for a language that is not available in the dropdown menu. I don't see a way to type in my language. Should I just pick one of the available choices and tell people to use that one even though it isn'...

sweile by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom para cursos

Vou começar um curso de espanhol pelo zoom e queria saber se é permitido pela plataforma ministrar cursos online somente usando contas pessoais e não voltados para a educação. Também queria saber se é errado apenas o professor ter uma conta licenciad...

Resolved! Screen View when Screen sharing

When i screen share with my client, my screen share becomes the large part of screen view and my video is small in the top right hand corner. Is there a way for my client to swap this around during the meeting so that they can see my in large view an...

Hide participants

Hi,I want to record the a live zoom video and use it later for a payed training.So I would like to hide all the participants except me during the recording.Is it possible ?I would like to see them during the session but not on the record.It's for tod...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?