Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hi allWhen I try to record locally I get the error 10485915

Alternative host are the same in all zoom meetings for the day

Hi, how come when I assign someone as an alternative host (prior to the scheduled meeting), the same person/s assigned in a particular meeting becomes the alternative host of other meetings on the same day? This kind of setting is not applicable to u...

kdotn03 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

add to calendar on invite

I have received invite that has 'add to calendar' on invite When i send my intvites how can i include this option for invitees Add to calendar.??

invitations

I am new to Zoom. When inviting guests, is their an easier way to invite besides crying invitation and eating it to an email? What if you do not have an email for individuals and only phone numbers? Does the guest have to download the Zoom app or can...

AM1563 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo problems in open plan office

Hello, I work in a small open plan office with four people and we've been trying to work out how to stop having echo problems when only some of us join a client Zoom call. So the example scenario is that the Zoom call is hosted by our client and two ...

Sharing problem

I have always used Zoom by creating a connection from the Mac and sharing my iPad with the Goodnotes app but now it seems to no longer work. I don't see the attendees and they don't see me plus when I write Goodnotes on the iPad the attendees see a b...

stegra by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Annotation and drawing tools not appearing for other user

When I share my whiteboard the annotation and drawing tools are not appearing for the other user. I have checked that annotation is enabled in my meeting settings and I have checked during the screen share that annotation is enabled. Any suggestions ...

Zoom Team Need To See This.

There is an app called UCanAssess by Learning Spiral in Google Play Store, Telling me to delete the Zoom app or else it will not work. I just download that worst app because my company told me to. I think this UCanAssess app is against the law and or...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program