Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registrarion

Zoom Meetings with Registration - I have a Zoom Meeting setup with registration. The event is recurring over several months, so registration is set so that you register for all occurrences at once.My speakers need access to only one of the sessions (...

Playing mp4 file from converted DVD (.vob)

I converted a .vob to .mp4 with Movadi after trying to play the DVD on my desktop computer and sharing the screen which led to it freezing 15 minutes in. So, after reading up on it, I converted to DVD file to a .mp4 file. When I tried to play the .mp...

BBJ7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change of email address

I successfully changed my email address, but on trying to sign in again, I get an error message saying that my session has ended and that I need to sign in again. I've tried signing in a number of times but keep getting the same error message.

craige by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running multiple zoom rooms in the same meeting

We are looking to create a kind of sub-room, or sub-meeting where some of the participants are listening to the English speaker and others are listening to the translated version.My search has lead me to two options: Using live translatorUsing breako...

sameh4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recording in zoom- multiple vidoes

Hi there, does anyone know how I do a zoom recording where I share a screen and when I record make sure that I include in the recording my video and also the video of another participant in the meeting such as an Interpreter? This would mean that whe...

mboller by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio cutting out when we put microphone near piano to listen

During our Zoom church service, we switch to a mic on the piano in order to hear the music being played. The first few notes are heard and then the audio cuts out. When talking directly into the mic, the words can be heard on Zoom. We have tried seve...

CMG by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening a shared zoom recording that was saved on the cloud

I received a link to a recorded zoom session that the host saved to the cloud. When they send me the link, I cannot open and view the recording. The message I get when entering the passcode is "wrong passcode." However others have been able to view t...

Grapkin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Break Out Room Audio Issues

We are hosting breakout rooms and the associates are able to hear the conversations happening in other break out rooms. Anyone has a solution for this cross communication?

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022