Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lista de asistencia

Hola, cómo hago para que en la lista de asistencia que se descarga en reportes o informes, aparezcan todos los correos de las personas que se unieron. Actualmente aparecen algunos correos pero otros no.

lacj20 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video problem

I haven't recorded many Zoom meetings. This time something weird happened and it somehow recorded the video as music, and I can't open it at all. Is there a way to change it to video? I'm not very tech savvy, so no complicated language, please!

Can not share screen

Hello, I am using zoom version 5.15.11, so I can not share the screen in a meeting when I pulse "Share screen" option appears a window with only 3 options:- Use system desktop capture- Use system window capture- WhiteboardI chose the first and the se...

Site search interface

For all users at my organization, user search has stopped working. At this page https://[my_organization].zoom.us/account/user#/ , search returns no results unless you've typed the beginning of the email address. So if John Smith has username j smith...

update 5.16.0 (22201) (64 bits) is not working

Hello. Yesterday when accessing zoom for win10 desktop I received an error message 50003. I tried to update to the new version 5.16.0 (22201) (64 bits), but now the installation of the new version is not completed and no error is displayed. Is anyone...

band_jw by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Code for signing

I am receiving the "Code for signing" to my cell phone as an MSS text message, can you provide instructions to change this behavior and send the "Code for signing" to my associated email address instead? Thank you!!!

Audio problems

Hi. I am having an audio issue with zoom that I can't work out. I've looked everywhere online and tried everything. It's not the obvious things like not having audio turned on. Everything is on and set correctly. I am trying to screenshare ableton li...