What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Edited Recording and downloaded version is full recording

I recorded a meeting and due to some sensitive topic that was discussed, I needed to edit the recording to omit before I shared out the recording broadly. That worked and the link shows the edited version.However when I downloaded the video in order ...

Jchu425 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! pinning my self to record only me on the video

I have had this happen twice. I pinned myself so I record only me on the video, (participants are in a line above) then randomly someone else's face shows up in the main box and I am not able to get myself back into the center position. The video rec...

Resolved! Zoom crashes when trying to add background image

I cannot add/change my virtual background because Zoom crashes when the open file dialog box appears. The cursor will spin for a minute, then zoom will crash. Any troubleshooting ideas would be welcome. I have already uninstalled using the clean unin...

shane_m_2-1639781124813.png
shane_m by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording disappeared

I recorded a webinar on the cloud, and it is nowhere to be found, not on the zoom website under recordings, nor in the trash, nor in Echo 360. Late in the Webinar i looked and it was still recording, but at the end it wasn't. Don't know how the recor...

Sarayuu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat not working

I noticed that when I am on zoom meeting and the word document is posted in the chat. I can never see the document. It doesn't come up in my chat. Everyone else in the meeting gets the document but not me. Can someone give me advice on how to fix it?

Issue with outlook zoom app

I am an executive recruiter and regularly schedule meetings for others to attend that I will not be involved with. I've used the outlook zoom app for almost a year and set up over 200 meetings this way during that time. During the last week I've had ...

Mrbud4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Minimized View

Is there a way to minimize a Zoom meeting to the taskbar instead of the small pop out window that appears? I thought it used to function that way but recently I have noticed it will only go to the window. Meaning, if you click on Zoom on the taskbar ...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022