Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Issues

My audio keeps dropping out in the middle of meetings. I quite often have two meetings back to back, the first one this evening was fine, then the audio cuts out during the second then this message appears, "low system audio may affect your audio qua...

Dibbles by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting tims and breaks

I have conferences to hold that are 20 minutes long. I know there is a 40 minute time schedule with a 10 min. break. Can I schedule 20 minute conferences with a 10 min. break in between? Also, can I schedule 30 min. conferences with a 10 min break af...

Zoom doesn't work

My Zoom hasn't worked in over 4 months. They refuse to help with their unstable platform. I am losing business left and right because I can't use this platform. How do I get them to help? I am ready to go to the media

JaynePR by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Directo desde Zoom a Youtube con Baja Calidad

Al realizar un transmisión en directo desde zoom a Youtube donde he usado la transmisión personalizada, configurando los datos del servidor y código de reunión, etc. esta efectivamente se me muestra en youtube pero al compartir pantalla genera el sig...

Zoom does not see camera and microphone

The case is that camera and microphone don't work in Zoom, but actually they work properly, I checked it in Skype and everything is fine. They are accessable for Zoom, but it doesn't work for some reason. Please explain what to do in in this case? I ...

Option to create polls is not visible

Hi, I am not seeing the option to create polls in the zoom web portal after selecting the scheduled meeting. There is also no option to enable polls under Settings. My plan is Enterprise and I am on the latest version - 5.15.12 (21574). Kindly advise...

Zoom JWT

Hi Team, We have updated the JWT token but still our app is in review. Please let me know what effect it will have on the on-going meetings. It is quite urgent.

Kanika1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Signature Invalid

Dear Zoom Support Team,I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue we are facing with the Zoom Web SDK Client View. We have integrated the Zoom Web SDK into our web application to enable video conferencing capabilities for our users.However, w...

doctall by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading a recording

I am struggling to download a recording to my IPad. In the tutorial it shows a download option next to the copy a shareable link option. In my Zoom account that option does not appear. I tried share - download at the top of the screen above all meeti...

Kmccar02 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes