cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual monitor - how to maximise my own camera on the 2nd monitor with the presenter on 1st monitor

lightwhisper
Newcomer
Newcomer

I attend an exercise class on zoom each week and would like to see myself (i.e. the view from my camera) on the 2nd monitor with the presenter on the 1st monitor.   How can I do this?   I have dual monitor turned on and working but can't get anything but a very small window of my camera view to display on either the 1st or 2nd monitor.

It seems like this might not be possible.  Anyone know better? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

lightwhisper
Newcomer
Newcomer

For anyone interested, I figured out that you can do this under certain conditions (for example at the start of the meeting before the meeting owner changes something their end and begins presenting).  You simply right click on the window displaying your camera view and select the option to display on the second monitor.  However once the meeting presenter mutes all other participants or makes some other similar change to lock the meeting, the option to right click on a camera view and maximise it in the second monitor is gone.   I don't know why this is.  It certainly makes no sense to me that the option should disappear but it does and then you are stuck with what you have set up at that point.