Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I cant see the participant who is speaking.

I am a participant (not the host) in a zoom meeting of 8 people. My camera and theirs are working until somebody speaks. When one of them speaks a yellow border appears and their individual screen goes black - when they stop speaking I can see them a...

rjxe by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Full meeting ID not displaying

Hi everyone, I am in my account and it won't display my full meeting ID. Instead it contains a bunch of asterisks in the middle. I only have a free/basic account so can't contact support. How can I get the full meeting ID to display please so I can g...

why can't my meeting be opened by anyone anymore?

I have set up a meeting room for my membership, which was accessible all the time for everybody, by setting it up as a repeatable meeting without waiting room, but meetincode. So everybody with this link could enter the room, without me / the host ha...

Resolved! Raised Hand timeouts

Recently it appears that Zoom has added a timeout feature on the Raised Hand feature. And if you are not watching on the bottom of the screen for the cancel button, it will remove your Raised Hand. I have updated my Zoom client on my Windows PC to th...

Personal Meeting Id not working.

I have a personal meeting ID. I have used it for 3 years. Now when I schedule a meeting it generates a new PMI. Profiel and settings have my PMI listed. Anyone else have this issue?

antkk99 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes