Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Vulnerabilidad

Although the option: "Allow participants to unmute themselves" is disabled, it is happening that attendees can unmute their microphone

7619- by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about recording a meeting

I was logged into my school account for a zoom interview, however, I was doing it from my iPhone that has the latest version of zoom and also I was in someone else's personal meeting room as a host. Is there any way that this recording is somewhere? ...

Resolved! Disable flashing active speaker green rectangle

Is there any way possible to disable the flashing green rectangle that indicates the active speaker? I have a visual impairment that makes it hard to focus my eyes on flashing lights. I have tried gallery and speaker view, pinning the speaker, etc., ...

Video stream issue

Has anyone encountered anything that looks like this. I am thinking it is an encryption issue. Really just a guess.

harpto_0-1694273704246.png
harpto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One meeting does not show up in lsit of meetings

I can't see one of my meetings - I want to see how many people have signed up. All my mtgs are listed except that one and I have the Registration confirmation email so I know I did it and what email I did it from.