Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting中の同時通訳の解除方法

同時通訳をした後に逐次通訳に切替えをする予定でおります。Zoom同通機能の仕様上、一旦機能自体を全解除しないと逐次通訳を進行できる環境が成立しないと通訳の方にご教示頂きました。(通訳者の声が聞こえずいつ訳出し終わったかがわからないため)同時通訳から逐次通訳に切替える際は、一旦参加者様に機能オフの旨をお伝えしてから解除していただき、逐次通訳に切り替える必要があるとのこと。その解除方法がわからず困っております。どなたかご教示頂けないでしょうか。何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Yuka_Y by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Zoom recording

Hello! Just wondering if anyone knows how to do a recording that captures both all the participant in the Zoom room and my shared screen? I know https://teacherscollege.screenstepslive.com/a/1112041-record-gallery-view-shared-screen-for-a-zoom-meetin...

Zoe2024 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Link Changing Meeting Room Location

Is there a way to turn off the ZOOM link from automatically going into the location box on a meeting invite? Outlook's latest update prioritizes the Zoom link so it flips to the front of the actual meeting room, when attendees are added or deleted in...

Disable Password Requirement?

I am a single user account and the owner of that account. I have waiting rooms enabled. But for some reason the password requirement is still checked "YES" and there is an unclickable locked icon next to that toggle. I do not want a password requirem...