Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Linking Hotmail calendar with Zoom desktop

I’m trying to link my Hotmail calendar with Zoom desktop to see my next meetings in app. But I’m getting a message I can’t do that with personal Office365 account. I’m already having my Zoom meeting synced in my iPhone Zoom app. There’s a way to solv...

DuFF1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Breakout Room icon not displaying.

Hi, I've spent 30 minutes searching for the answer to this.I enabled breakout rooms, but there was no icon in the menu. I restarted my Mac, restarted the Zoom app but still there is no breakout room icon. One tutorial said the BR icon is in 'More'. I...

RichAnd1 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Hosting Issue? re: Simultaneous Meetings

I'm running two workshops with recurring links: one is a meeting and one is a webinar. On the third week of using the same links (with the same settings), last night I got an error message that said: "You have a meeting that's currently in progress. ...

Zoom Meetings

I have been trying to record a meeting on zoom. I've been requested by numerous agencies that I work with to record a video so that they can see what I am doing.. I used to be able to record on zoom and save the video. I am no longer able to do that ...

Resolved! Zoom meeting open both ends but not connecting

I have just tried to have a one to one zoom call with someone I speak with regularly (weekly over the last months) She was in the waiting room 10:05, call due at 10:15 I started the call at 10:15 as the host. She didn't show in my waiting room for me...

EmmaSB by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not see other person's video/ camera

Hello every oneMy device still uses zoom normally, but recently my zoom has the problem: Lost the other person's video, I can't see them.I have uninstalled zoom and reinstalled it twice, downloaded the new zoom and still have the same problem. Can yo...

Zery by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom doesn't open from link

Hi I don't know if this question has been made in the past but I 've a certain hurry to connect a room and I'm afraid to don't succed in doing it at schedule. I've a link in my email to connect to the meeting, it works on my Mobile but it doesn't wor...

zoom meeting sdk into react native

Hello, I have tried to integrate meeting sdk into react native, but i don't any documents in the console , can you please provide the right document for the integration.Thank you

Prabup by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes