Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to check access history

I accessed a school lesson with the mobile app. However, at school, attendance is not accepted unless it is recorded.How can I check my connection history myself? Credits are very important for going to law school in Korea. Help me

1-1 but have time limit of 40 mins

This issue only started recently. When I have a zoom meeting with 1-1, the time limit is only 40 mins. I am aware using this happens to group meetings. Can anything advise how to troubleshoot?

JLCnT by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

meetings optionen

Unter Meeting Optionen kann mann folgende auswahl treffenTeilnehmern die Teilnahme erlauben Jederzeitich weiss nicht was hiermit gemeint ist. Wo finde ich hilfe antwort? Viele GrüßeDominik

Audio issues

Participants can't hear when I play a video. When I am talking - no issues.

can't get received verification code for log-in

Me and my co-wokers treid to log in several times, but the log-in code didn't come through mail. ( *********** ) We waited for an hour or so, but sill, we got nothing.I think there is a problem in login system. I wanted to talk this to service depart...

Sound drops out.

I've been using Zoom for several years. I am the Zoom host for a few meetings and attend 5-6 a week. Lately (last week or so )the Audio drops in and out. I've "chatted" other users and they aren't having that issue. I did a Google speed test and the ...

Donster by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse cursor trouble while screen sharing

Hey guys!I’m currently using the zoom through my macbook but recently I’ve faced some problems with the mouse cursor. It desapeares while i share my screen. What can i do in order to solve this problem?thkss

Isaahh by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'quick and easy' breakout session

Building connections with other members is important part of our Zoom meetings, so before and after our meetings, is there a very easy way for me to ask another member, 'want to join me in a breakout room right now?' I know the Host can create a lot ...

BudTelc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now