Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error Code: Invalid meeting ID. (3,000)

When I send a meeting link and someone try's to use it they get an Invalid meeting ID (3000) message. What is it and how do I fix the issue?Thanks for your help.TY4

TY4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How to sync zoom to google cal and ical

Hello. My zoom meetings are syncing to my google cal but not my ical. My google cal is snyced with my ical, so I'm not sure why the meetings are now showing up. I'd like to be able to view the meetings from both my personal calendar (ical) and work c...

enest by Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 1 likes

Broken FedRamp Government Logo

We use zoom for government. This may not be the biggest issue, but the FedRamp logo in the upper left corner of each users' profile page has always been broken. The URL for the logo is: https://www.zoomgov.com/static/5.0.94200/image/gov/logo.png whic...

Resolved! Screen share authorization

Dear Support,I need my calls to have a pre-setting so that in all of my calls multiple users have permission to share their screen by default. (without needing my authorization during the call). Any ideas?Many thanks in advance, Vasiliki

Experiencing Issues with Zoom Meetings on My Workstation

Hello Zoom Community,I hope you're all doing well. I'm writing today to share some challenges I've been facing while using Zoom for meetings on my workstation. I believe that discussing these issues and seeking insights from this community can be hig...

Poor and broken sound quality.

I have recently had problems with the sound quality while using ZOOM. Previously, I was able to have multiple students and at the same time I could use any type of video simultaneousy without any problem. Now I have to turn on "share volume" and the ...