Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Group admins vs. Account admins

Can a group admin have access to recording management for their group without being an admin on the entire account? I have created groups in our account for each of our company's departments. I am making the department heads admins of their departmen...

kchenb by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Information

I hosted a meeting yesterday using my Personal Room link and want to see who attended but can't find that meeting under Reports. However, I can see the information from a meeting I hosted this morning using that same link. Any thoughts? TIA!

tmb4nd by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Removing participant from recurring meetings

I send out invites for recurring meetings, and on occasion, someone will ask to be removed from the invite list. The problem is that the invites are addressed to a distribution group of about 200 people. (1) Is there a way to remove someone without h...

Computer freezes with black screen

Hello, lately my computer is freezing up with screen completely black while in the middle of a zoom meeting. I have tried all kinds of things. I have done a clean USB install of my windows 11 23H2. No idea what is going on. The hardware checks out wi...

Shishir by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot Locate Zoom Attendance Report

I have an instructor that logged into her personal Zoom account on 1/9/24 for a class she was teaching.She logged in on 1/9 using her college email but she hadn't yet accepted the request to link her Zoom account with the college, so the class took p...

плохое интернет соединение.

Привет. Подскажите как исправить такую проблему: во время конференции изображение и звук зависают через каждые 3-4 минуты. Компьютер выдаёт, что плохое интернет соединение. Провайдер сделал проверку-всё в порядке, скорость отличная.

Resolved! Zoom integration with Salesforce

I had integrated zoom to my sandbox and was trying to create a Zoom meeting in zoom application so that it creates a record for that meeting in my salesforce account but currently I am not able to get those records. Can anybody help me in this scenar...