Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

古いMacBookAirでカメラとマイクが有効にならない

MacBookAir A1465利用MacOSはBig SurZoom起動⇨設定⇨ビデオ(オーディオ)⇨Zoomがカメラとマイクにアクセスすることを許可⇨システム環境設定を開く⇨セキュリティとプライバシーでカメラ(マイク)⇨カメラへのアクセスを要求したアプリケーションがここに表示されない古いMacBookAirには表示させることはできないのか?

motoki by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recordings Freeze Every Few Frames

I have been recording the same meeting through different user accounts under the same meeting room for work to test this out and it occurs on all of them, one account worse than the other. The actual meeting session will be fine with no issue, howeve...

cry5tal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Audio mutes with piano playing

I have a new HP Spectre x 360 laptop with an Intel core i7-1139OH processor, 512 GB Intel SSD +32 GB memory which runs on Windows 11. I am a music teacher. When I speak into the microphone, the sound is fine. But when I play the piano, the piano mute...

MJ3 by Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

audio crackling when other participant shares screen

When someone else in a meeting shares their screen, my speaker audio starts crackling/popping. I have no other audio issues in meetings. Device specs (ROG Zephyrus G15):Processor AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB (...

lindmye by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

On Camera switch video freezes on preview window

Whenever I switch camera video window freezes and no longer shows what's happening? Working fine on Android 11 or higher. But not working Android 10 or lower. Which version?v5.15.7.15567To Reproduce(If applicable)Steps to reproduce the behavior:join ...

Cloud Recording

Scenario:A coworker of mine started the meeting. He passed the role as host to me when I joined the meeting so I could cloud record to get the audio transcript once the meeting was over. I clicked the cloud record button when everyone joined the meet...

lviteri by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes