Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

RECORDIN SETTINGS

When I am in a session that I am recording and screen sharing, the speaker does not appear on the screen. I would like it to appear and I can't

INDA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log into zoom on my I-phone anymore

Randomly last month, whenever I click on a link to join a zoom meeting from a phone text or email , it takes me to my zoom app and then it just says 'waiting' until I get an alert saying 'Unable to connect'. make sure you are connected to the interne...

How to Turn off Participants Names on Screen w/ Latest Update??

In the prior version of Zoom, participants names were not displayed on screen during gallery mode in the recording. The new update now burns these names in the corner of each participant's window. We record these meetings and overlay our own custom g...

BrettH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Audio

When I first enter call my audio is fine then it is gone. I seem muted but I am not muted.

login email issue

I created my zoom account using my email id *********** but I am getting activation email from some other email id which is *********** and due to this I am unable to login . anyone is facing same issue ?