Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Joining with ID and password instead of link

Hi, I've been having an issue for a while when I receive a URL link to join a meeting instead of an ID and password.On my desktop, clicking on the link will only open the Zoom app where I then have to enter the ID and password.I don't have this issue...

Scheduling a meeting with Registration using questions

Set up a meeting that requires registration. Also, put in registration a question, "Who invited you?" When a person registers, the received registration is not displaying the name of the person who invited them. Is that a defect in the software or am...

Full day single zoom with attendees coming and going?

Having an in-person team meeting with my direct reports. One of the days, we have 7 different presenters - most of them are remote. Can I keep the same, single zoom mtg open for 8 hours and just let new presenters come & go on this one really long zo...

Default breakout rooms

What I would like to do is have default breakout rooms. I always use the same rooms, and it would be great if I could automatically have them in a new meeting. I can make a template, but can't seem to apply a template to a Zoom meeting created via Go...

Need to get a reportfrom a webinar

Hello there!A webinar was created for a user where the registration box was checked in this webinar. So all the participants will have to register.The user decided after a couple of weeks of people registering on the page he didn't want people to be ...

PUCEec by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove old zoom work profile from my Mac

Hi everyone,My previous profile from my previous job still pops up when I join meetings on Zoom. I removed my work logins/accounts and deleted it as best as I could on my Mac. I also stay logged into my personal Zoom account when I join external meet...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now