Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

looking where to upgrade my zoon version to 5.2

I am tol by zoom when attempting to open a meeting. I was told that i needed a newer version like 5.2Zoom is the app i use ti call my patients and i cannot have this problem. So where to download 5,2 or do it for me . I need my acces mto zoom tomorro...

Where is my recording?

I just recorded a Zoom meeting, and it is no where to be found. I changed the settings to download it into my downloads folder. It even said it was recording. This is kind of important! Please help.

SP777 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 audio sources input

Hello, I want to use 2 audio sources input (2 differents microphones) on a laptop. The option "Use specific audio input channels" as described in Zoom support note doesn't appear, so I use only 1 mic at the same time.For information, I have 4 audio s...

Enable close caption

As someone who is hearing-impaired, I find it tiresome that I have to request hosts every time to enable close captions. Why is it not the default? It is discriminatory to place the burden of requesting this on hearing -impaired people, especially gi...

Pamlet by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Turn off onscreen popup notifiactions during meetings

I want to disable pop-up notifications that show on-screen during a meeting. When there is a sound in the room, I keep getting a window in the middle of the screen telling me my mic is off. I want my mic off and don't want to be warned.How do I turn ...

jtbalin by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio looping after Monterey OS update

I am getting a short ~1/2 second audio loop sporadically coming on calls well after they start. Details:Recently upgraded to Monterey OS on a new M1 chip MacBook ProAudio looping is only audible on the other end of the zoom call (not on my end)This h...

Changes to adding a recurring meeting

Good afternoon. Does anyone know why zoom has changed the creation of recurring meetings? instead of just one reminder in my 'meeting' folder I know have zillions of recurring meetings so now have to scroll for miles until I reach any other meetings!...

Audio stops working in the middle of meeting

Halfway through a meeting today I could suddenly no longer hear the host. I at first I assumed he had accidentally muted himself, but I was the only one affected. I was not touching my laptop at the time and I received no error message. I checked oth...

RM100 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes