What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Passcode

Hello! I organise a big conference for 100 users, when scheduling, I disabled the passcode. I put the active link to the closed Facebook group. The idea was that users just join the conference by clicking the link but some users reported that passcod...

problem: screen share button gone

hi I've been having this problem for a while. whenever i join a zoom meeting, I cannot share my screen, because there is a messaging popping up saying screen sharing is not available and there just isn't a Screen Share button. Although all the other ...

FUKUDA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

camera auto -activation

Good morning, Would it be possible to activate automatically the camera of the participants of a meeting when they connect to a meet? Or Zoom will prompt the option to activate the camera always? Thanks

Resolved! how to start three or more meetings at the same time

Hello, This is an university in Korea. It is an account that has signed a license agreement with Zoom, but there is a notice that it cannot open more than two conference rooms at a time. Does anyone know the solution?We're using this account to open ...

AIH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone meeting on PC

Hello can anyone tell me how to connect to a phone meeting on PC that works? I have followed every instruction in settings and triple checked them. However I get a wrong code error every time and it's not the wrong code because everyone else in my of...

Change Owner

Hi, everyoneI want to change owner but I can't received the verification code sent to your email (nop*****@genosolutionint.com) anymore. because these email can't received email anymore. How can I do it? Best Regards,Nopparat

UserID list

I am my Zoom's admin. How can I get a list of everyone's Zoom User ID?

DanielH by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?