Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sizi99

Sizi99 » Permainan Hiburan Game 24 Buka Jam

Sizi99 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Signal when somebody enters room

Hey Guys, I activated Option to hear a Signal / Sound when I m waiting in a Meeting. But in my Desktopapp, the function is disabled. Can somebody help me please? Also de- and reinstalled Zoom on Desktop. But doesn´t work. Many thanks!

Dopf3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Chat Box font size on Linux

Hi.I'm hosting meetings on Linux Mint 21 XFCE using the Version 5.14.0 (1720) Zoom app.I have read the posts about being able to change the font size in the chat box with the CTL + keyboard short cut. I also don't have the controls people report in t...

UK_Dave by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My video is not complete!

I recently had a meeting, it lasted 61 minutes and i have the automatic recording enabled. However after the convertion, the video only displays 12 minutes... how do i recover the rest????In the files of the meeting appear the next note: task 0-5.0.2...

Unable to register participants for my meeting.

I have customized my account and meeting authentication settings so participants must be signed in to account associated with invited email and register on the registrant invite. I have a meeting created on 7/1 that recurs daily until August 31. Howe...

2xJonny by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes