Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom won't open on Mac

I have tried downloading Zoom but cannot open it. I get the error message "You can’t open the application “zoom.us” because this application is not supported on this Mac."I have tried reinstalling and have changed my security settings to allow applic...

Error Codes 13018

Im using Zoom Meeting to discuss with my friend about Istana mega, a platform that offers a range of games, has been gaining attention as the go-to place for those looking for a chance to win big effortlessly.No sound, i cant hear my friend voice.Err...

App upgrade installation

Hallo. Ich arbeite seit langem mit ZOOM, nahezu täglich. Jetzt muss ich die App upgraden auf mindestens 15.12.2ich drücke aktualisieren, dann installieren und es kommt immer die Fehlermeldung: Fehlercode 10004. Ich brauche heute dringend ZOOM. Wer ka...

Increasing host audio delay during meeting

While running a Zoom meeting, my attendees complained a significant audio delay in hearing me, delay that was increasing throught the session, to a point where they could no longer follow what I was saying. This never occured with my old Toshiba lapt...

Folgado by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound from YouTube video played in recording

While recording I share the screen and show a Canva presentation. In one of the Canva slides I have a YouTube video embedded, which plays fine and I can hear it through the selected speakers (same as system). However, during the recorded video file f...

Can’t get rid of blurred background on iPad Pro

Oct 23, 2023, 15:03 GMT+1Yesterday my background (no virtual backgiround) turned blurry. I have tried everything to correct this. Including trying to correct settingsdeleting the app and hard resetting iPad.This is not happening with FaceTimeIt is no...