Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Default meeting template or duration

I would like to set a 1-hour meeting as a default template so that I don't have to set the end time manually for every meeting I schedule. I can create the template, but there I don't see a way to nominate it as the default.Is there another way to se...

dnr16 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings

I am trying to check if Zoom can see my webcam. But I can't find that setting.

Webcam works on browser but not in Zoom client software

Hi,My webcam (Logitech C920) works pretty well on a browser. Unfortunately it doesn't work at all on Zoom client software in Windows. Each time I tried, the webcam is detected, the screen remains black, then the client software get frozen and I have ...

I need control of the app / screen at this end

Almost all of the meetings I attend are video off - outgoing, and video off - incoming. It's partly because I don't want to chew up heaps of data looking at heads... and they don't need to look at mine for hours.I also live in a marginal reception ar...

how to delete a Personal Room, link posted on Twitter

Our clickable meeting link was posted on Twitter, so strangers are going in and out of the room all day and night. We've set up another more private link to stop them from bombing the actual meeting but I would like to delete this meeting link so no ...

Resolved! Screen Sharing

Hi,How can I get all my open applications on my "Screen Sharing" windows please? Sometimes, they disappear from this Window and I have have to restart my computer (switching off then o the application or Zoom does not resolve the trouble).Thanks.Take...

Meeting history

Any way I can view my past meetings attended without being a premium member? I also didn’t record it.