Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Use Transcript to produce meeting minutes

Hello. I am currently using Zoom Pro for my organization's meeting. I would like to record an annotated transcript to aid in producing meeting minutes. By annotated I mean a transcript in which the current speaker is identified. As I understand the l...

DanP by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom scheduler doesn't remain logged in

More recently endusers have noticed they have to sign in every time they try to book a meeting from Google Calendar.When I click the Zoom scheduler Chrome extension it doesn't remain signed in like it used to.Is this new?

MikeFIT by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Link for meeting

I have a basic account and have a meeting already scheduled for August 11th. If I upgrade to a paid account before august 11th, will the zoom link for my meeting change?

srich by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see student in waiting room

This has happened a few times with one student and now it has happened with another. I can't see that the student is in the waiting room and it looks like I'm not there. The mom texted me at 7 past the hour, I suggested logging out and back into Zoom...

Tutor1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording just a black screen and no option to convert?

Recorded an important work meeting, and now when I look for the recording I only have a zoom_0.mp4 video, audio_only, and playback-- no "double click to convert." If I open the file, it's just a black screen. Is there any way to recover it?

cend by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar, my can.

In a Webinar, can I enable my camera so that I can see myself? me being the host.

Wtelles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling Privilege for PAC?

I've checked the PAC Settings, the Outlook Plug-in and tried to find this answer in the support database. Can one licensed user schedule a PAC meeting for another licensed user? I can see no Zoom settings to schedule a PAC meeting for another user. I...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now