What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom in website

I usually write on the rangefinders of the golf and i need there should be a way to gather the Zoom ids of my viewers! How i can do this ?

Resolved! Is it possible to activate Business features in phases

I am a project manager and the Zoom account owner for an organisation which has 9 Pro users, and 39 Basic users. We plan to upgrade everyone to Business. My question concerns whether it is possible to activate certain Business features in phases over...

Reoccuring meetings

Hi all, I'm trying to schedule an reoccuring meeting for more then 1 week valid. I've read that it could last upon 365 days and the timer resets every time you use the link. Except when i'm trying to schedule the meeting i'm not allowed to reoccure m...

Local Recording Conversion Error - Stop in the Conversion

I wanna convert my Meeting video but when I do it it failed : the video recording always stop at 26 %. There is no error message. So there is a problem I can't solve. Please help. I tried to click on "double_click_to_convert_01", "double_click_to_con...

Armedis by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest update Feb 14 2022 Mac OS blackmagic regorder

Hi all, I know this question has been asked about 2 years ago, but yet again this has come back. Has anyone else had serious problems with zoom on the latest update (14 Feb 2022) where video from a Blackmagic recorder 3G is green and interlaced? I ca...

Chainey by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How Do I Remove Name Tag From Recording?

Hi, in a previous version (5.8.1) switching off 'always display participant names on their video' also switched them off in recordings. Now, however, in the latest version it seem impossible to remove my name from the bottom left corner. It only does...

adhills by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Co-host

HI. I have a basic account.Do I have possibility to have a co-host ?

Cannot launch meetings

My zoom app on macbook is not working, it is stuck on the connecting page and then pops up a message stating i have connection problem, but my network works perfectly fine.

hasala by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?