Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

What makes an account eligible for a CSM?

In this support post, it is mentioned this feature is "does not apply to accounts which are eligible for a CSM, who will need to contact their CSM or account executive for assistance. ". I have several accounts and it seems random which have this fea...

tomzoom by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera is automatically turning off

Hi can anyone help me with how to fix this, I'm having this problem lately when I try opening my camera it's working fine, However in a few minutes it turns off can anyone help me with how to fix this? Does anyone have this problem and fix it? I also...

New Account, old email

What do I do when I receive this message:Unable to switch to the new Zoom accountThe domain associated with your email address has been claimed by SD45 West Vancouver. You cannot switch to the new Zoom account (ADAM INMAN) with your current email add...

cobeck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

I forgot to push the audio button for my meeting yesterday. is there any way I can get the audio now , one day later?

HKG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Transcripts - Can't Export Without Time Stamps

I am using Zoom's audio transcript feature for a study involving interviews. I have unchecked "Add a timestamp to the recording" however the exported VTT file still has numbers and time stamps like "00:00:33.300 --> 00:00:33.960" throughout the trans...

jw5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now