Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host video not showing

Someone recorded an interview for me to edit, but only the person being interviewed showed on the screen. The host never showed up and he's the one that scheduled the meeting and recorded on his end. Any ideas how to fix this?

record in the cloud if you have a community account

I can’t record the gallery view, and also I can´t choose the way I record the meetings because its only aprobed for the administrations role. I have recently change my pro zoom account into a community and till this time I cannot choose the options f...

navigation panel

How can we ensure that the navigation tabs that we use to navigate in Zoom and the chat box does not block the presentation screen in meeting mode?? It creates a black box when viewers see the screen ~Nerissa

Not able to open the recordings

My teacher sent me a recording on 24 March 2024, I wanted to rewatch the recording but when I am trying to open the recordings it shows recording does not exist .... My teacher has not deleted the recording or anything else ... The recording so much ...

Whiteboard permissions for users

I am using Zoom for online classes. I share my whiteboard with my class (all participants in my Zoon meeting). I do not want them to edit the whiteboard. I can see that individually I can change the settings of each user's whiteboard rights but I nee...

Sumi4 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to live stream to FB private group

I'm unable to livestream from Zoom meeting to FB Live private group. Livestreaming of meetings under "In Meeting (Advanced) is enabled. I'm only able to post Zoom Meeting on my own timeline. "Who can see" shows Public, Friends and Only Me. "Group is ...