Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No sound

The conference sound has disappeared. I checked the speaker, the test sound is not heard. The speakers are chosen correctly. Although the speakers work in other applications. I tried to turn on YouTube, everything is fine with the sound. When i conne...

DAR3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Mac app not honoring system audio setting

When I have my Mac set to deliver and receive all audio through my AirPods, when I start a Zoom meeting, audio is through the Mac instead. I can’t get Zoom to honor my Mac system audio settings. All other apps such as Apple Music deliver sound proper...

RKNYC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Yes, I have two computers...

Sometimes I want to run a meeting from my desktop and sometimes from my laptop. I've been doing this for two years. Suddenly Zoom is "detecting" that I am signing in on "another device" when I use one or the other. Then I need to wait for it to email...

only hosts video breaking up?

Hello thereCan anyone help please?When in a meeting, the visuals of my screen go haywire: strobing, distortions, multi-colour visions...horrid.It occurs after 30 seconds of the meeting starting. I then switch off video, back on again, and then it's n...

Candrika by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

USB Audio Input Issues on android

Hi,I have the Mecool KM6 Deluxe TvBox and I want to use it with Zoom.This TvBox is "Hey Google" Assistant ready by its buit-in microphone on the bluetooth remote control.But there is some conflict, because Zoom doesn't recognizes any microphone. I ha...

FPires by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unstable Internet Connection frustrations

Hi all,I use basic, free Zoom and lately have been experiencing frequent Unstable Internet messages. I've read lots of articles about this on the internet and am still baffled so any direction on solving this would be appreciated. Here is what I'm us...

Disable two factor authentication

I would like to disable two factor authentication. I have followed the Advanced, Security, click the toggle, and have received an email today the TFA has been disabled. Yet, when I next went to log-in to Zoom I was asked to enter the TFA code. How do...

Low video quality

Hi,I have a problem with the video quality of the Zoom meeting I have a pro version of Zoom. In the setting, I have enabled Group HD video and still, I´m receiving/sending only 320 x 180/640 x 360 resolution. Video quality is like from 15 years ago, ...

Filip2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes