Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

maximum number of participants ?

Could you provide more details regarding the participant limits in Zoom meetings? Actually i want to start a meeting for NSFAS and i will guide them about how they check their my nsfas status. I'm particularly interested in understanding if there are...

Erratic Zoom connection

Hello Zoom Community! I've had a connection issue for my Online Zumba classes ramp up again this week...on Monday and tonight. I test my Internet speed before classes which is fine (Usually 50-100 mbps). In the early portion of class, the class was d...

Leftyd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom deja de funcionar y se bloquea

Buenas tardes, durante las videoconferencias, después de unos 20 minutos, zoom deja de funcionar. Sale la pantalla de no responde y se acaba cerrando. Al volverlo a abrir ya no hay manera de volver a conectar si no reinicio el pc.He probado desinstal...

Idoya by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen text notification when someone joins the meeting

I run a meeting with several participants that join at various times during the call. Is there a way to enable an on-screen message that displays the name of the person that just joined? I do get the audio 'ding' but that doesn't help me because that...

Música al compartir pantalla

Cuando ingreso al zoom escucho sin ningún tipo de problema. Cuando la otra persona comparte pantalla, escucho lo que dice pero cuando pone música la escucho entrecortada. No uso auriculares. Si pongo auriculares bluetooth escucho bien pero cuando hab...

anitich by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Participant videos freezing

I have used Zoom for over 19 months with no issue. Suddenly, in the last 3 weeks, my clients videos are freezing, I can hear them but can't see them. They can see and hear me. I have tested the internet connection speed and have done the check from m...

CN by Listener
  • 75 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! Share screen options

I have no problems sharing my screen during a meeting but have not been able to enable others to share their screens during the meeting. I am the host and have looked at all the settings but some are greyed out. There is probably a simple answer but ...

Using Powerpoint in Advanced Tab is greyed out.

I've followed all instructions for using Powerpoint as virtual background. My zoom client is updated, My computer itself is updated (Windows 11) .. it should work. BUT the Powerpoint button is greyed out and won't let me add Powerpoint as a virtual b...

DarleneM by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes