Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom video

when i test if my video works in the zoom app on my chromebook acer c720 it works and then in a meetng i cant even select my camera, but it did work 2 weeks ago

Call termination when a PC reboots

MY pc restarted in the middle of a call I was hosting via my personal room. During that time, Zoom left the call open and slid the host role to someone else on the call. Is that a setting I can disable? Based on the nature of my calls, I would prefer...

UI issues with Zoom and Mac OS

I am running Zoom 5.17.11 on Mac OS Sonoma 14.4 and experiencing the following odd behavior: 1. During a Zoom meeting, when I click on a window other than Zoom and then click back on Zoom the volume automatically drops 50-75%2. I cannot type anything...

volume dissapear when open zoom on ipad

I have trouble using zoom on my Ipad pro, the volume of zoom is low and ipad volume control has no effect on it. Also when a meeting is On on zoom, the whole ipad lost volume, no more sound on youtube, video in my photo album, others app, all go sile...

tikkahun by Newcomer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting

Hi I have a Polycom Group Series 310 Video Conference device. When I am in a Zoom Meeting, the device disconnects from the meeting at 15 minute intervals. I have reset the device to factory settings which did not work. The device is connected to a 4G...

farhadj by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes