Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Notifications

I have the ability to schedule meetings for several of my companies managers. However, I continuously get notifications (more often from the Zoom app on my cell phone or apple watch) for any meetings that they start on their own. Is there a way to tu...

NickSur by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mute all on host re-entry to main room

My problem is ruining my Zoom experience. I set my Zoom to NOT mute Zoom participants on entry. The last 4 or so times Zoom has done an update, it has started doing this: If I as host go to a break-out room (which I do often during a day), I and ever...

jlmFL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Zoom app problems

Hello. As I have a Chromebook, support for the Zoom app ended a couple of weeks ago. I host a weekly meeting with up to ten participants, including myself. I have a paid account. At my first meeting with the new App last Wednesday (7th August) my own...

Patsy1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling on behalf of another person

I schedule meetings for my boss (I have been assigned scheduling privileges). However, he cannot start the meeting, even though it clearly lists him as the host. I cannot add him as an alternate host, since I am scheduling it for him. I schedule seve...

MCCZoom by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why does Zoom disconnect my 1st PC when I use the 2nd ??

Every time I launch Zoom on my MacBook Pro, if Zoom is opened on my Mac Studio, I get logged off Zoom on the Mac Studio. I then have to re-enter the password (which is a strong password, because 2022). Why TF does Zoom not let me use my 2 PCs (actual...

jeromec by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now