Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

username

Hi, I changed my name once for a zoom meeting and I thought I changed it to something else through settings, but whenever I join a meeting for class the old username pops up. Any help appreciated, thanks!

iPad Projecting and Recording Issue

I use iPad for annotation purposes which allows me to connect to the projector by mirroring the screen. However, when I try to do screen recording at the same time, it won't let me. My iPad is higher than IOS 11.1 and Zoom is 5.9.3. Please help!

Resolved! See Participant While Sharing PPT

Greetings fellow Zoomers! My apologies if this question has been asked before, but I cannot seem to find a specific answer for which I am looking… Plain and simple, I am sharing a PowerPoint presentation as the host, and would like to be able to see ...

Warant by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Waiting room

All my participants get allotted to waiting room, but they enter without authentication. I dont know why this ishappening and I dont know how to solve it. I have tried all options but still participants enter into waiting room and before host approve...

Can't connect to waiting room

Hi, I have a business license and I'm trying to add a video in my waiting room, but I have a pc which cannot connect to waiting room if i put a video in it, otherwise, with my smartphone i can connect to the waiting room and watch the video. Someone ...

cesare by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorted sound on playing video

Hi - I have used a website-based video clip (and the YouTube version) previously for training sessions with no issues. However, I've had problems on attempting this today. Whilst it plays perfectly on my PC as I share the screen, sound at participant...

AngelaB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcription without Host

Please enable the ability to turn on auto-transcription services regardless of Host. As someone in the Deaf/Hard of Hearing community, captions have been an absolute life saver to my Zoom meeting experience. However, having to be reliant on the Host ...

hc-chris by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 15 likes

How to watch&listen when computer does not have a microphone

this is a difficult question to search because computer "speaker" searches as human speaker.THe few search results i can find suggest that there are options upon launching zoom.I can only find an option connect without audio. But i want to connect wi...

wsher by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022