Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for November 2023 ✅

1 Needing to start the meeting without the host present? 1. Solution by @DL09 & @Bort Discussion: Can participants have Zoom meeting without me (host?) 2. Solution by @Calvo Discussion: start zoom meeting without host 3. Solution by @Bort Discussion:...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Video

I used to be able to have my active zoom video overlap the webpages I was on. Now my video opens in a completely new desktop screen. I haven't changed any setting to make this happen but I would like to option for the view I previously had. This allo...

Zoom meeting blocked

I am at present running a series of teaching sessions on Zoom. One of my students cannot connect because, as she writes, she is receiving the message "meeting not available from Canada". I am based in Spain, have a paid Zoom account and am using Zoom...

Wide angle on iPad for music lesson

Hello,i want to use the wide angle camera on my iPad air. Clearly Zoom has access to it since center stage works fine, but how can i use it without center stage?I need it for my online music lesson as my whole instrument should be visible.

Tale by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom for Ukrainians

Hello everyone! As far as I know, users from Ukraine don't have a 40 minutes limit. I use Zoom for teaching English and I didn't have this limit as well when I was in Ukraine, but I had to move abroad because of war.Does anybody know if there is an o...

ZOOM KICKS ME OFF OF MY AUDIO MIXER!!!!

I HAVE BEEN USING ZOOM FOR 2 YEARS AND SUCCESFULLY TEACHING CLASSES ONLINE. RECENTLY I HAVE GOTTEN A MESSAGE AS I AM TEACHING SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH MY AUDIO AND THEN IT SIMPLY KICKS MY MIXER OFF OF ZOOM AND ALSO TAKES THE SETTI...

New Survey Functionality

You appear to no longer be able to attach polls/quizzes to a meeting ahead of time? Only launch while the meeting is open? I don't know if this was done to eliminate the "cap" of 10 polls from your library being able to be attached to your meeting - ...