Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Alternative Host

Hello. I was assigned as an alternative host for a weekly scheduled zoom meeting. I was just added on the account. Do I use the same log in as the host or my own email? Also, do I need to use a desktop or laptop or can I use my iphone or ipad? Please...

EV-2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound crushing on zoom

While we have a band session trainnig meeting in zoom. Frequently, There's a sound crushing problem when talking and playing. when I lecturing at room the sound of student's guitar also has to be listened, but because of my voice student's sound can'...

Zoom 5.0.2 End of Life

Hi all, We are running version 5.0.2(6213) on our estate, (9,000 devices). We have been advised by our customer that anything under 5.3.0 will cease to work after the 6th of August 2022, however, we cannot find anything official on the Zoom website. ...

Resolved! Screen is a patch translucent green and video lagging

My Zoom video has suddenly turned a translucent green and my video is lagging badly. I've seen previous posts with a similar issue but none of the solutions offered have worked. I've uninstalled and reinstalled as well.Any other ideas?

KB1NZ by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Video freezing

My video feed is freezing when I'm in meetings - when I'm the host and when I'm the participant. I'm still seeing other people moving and talking, so doesn't appear to be a bandwidth problem. I'm working on a laptop, using Chrome. Latest version of Z...

Phoebe1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now