cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpretation with multiple interpreters per language: listening to each other

yashasolutions
Listener

Hi,

I am big user of the interpretation feature which is really awesome, and I have only good things to say about it.

Interpreters I am working with have requested, if it is possible, to listen to each other.

I'll describe one of the scenario:
- Discussion panel with 4 people, and 2 interpreters per language.

in this case, it would make the synchronization between the two interpreters easier if they had the option to hear each other. This should be optional only as not all translators want this, but for some, who have been used to this option in other settings, have been insisting.

Can this be a feature? Or alternatively is there a way to develop this feature through the API?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @yashasolutions ,

I have used many meetings with interpretation and it is really up to the interpreters to design a method to talk to each other. I have seen issues when one needs to stop, or they have an agreed handover.
They need a way to communicate, outside Zoom preferable, otherwise direct messages.
They can listen to the interpretation when they are not "on call"

all the best

John

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ExpertswhoJohn

Hi @yashasolutions ,

I have used many meetings with interpretation and it is really up to the interpreters to design a method to talk to each other. I have seen issues when one needs to stop, or they have an agreed handover.
They need a way to communicate, outside Zoom preferable, otherwise direct messages.
They can listen to the interpretation when they are not "on call"

all the best

John